Huba Huba

Writer, poet, musician, wanna-be-botanist.
Sleep deprived.
Call me a monster, I put milk in before the cereal.
I'm probably eating ramen right now or having a mental breakdown.
Imagine having an aesthetic bio
Joined: May 26, 2020

Please read my work and tell me about your opinions.
I'd love to make some writing friends on this platform, let's help each other!
PHEwwww that sounded cheesy, but I meant it.

Imprisoned

PROMPT: Creature View

2
    Giant beings with long limbs have accompanied me all my life. I'm often locked in a small cage, locked in with some random buddies that look like me. My life is rather aimless, as giants give me my food and water, and I poop and urinate in the same place in which I must stay, for the invisible walls of my cage was too high to climb. The other guys are always fighting, and I only have one friend to play dead with; we complain about their fighting a lot. 
   Today's another day of me being locked with the rest of my buddies, in the same cage, with the same food, the same water bottle, and our cage stenches of our waste.  A pinkish sausage comes in and lifts my chocolate colored friend out of our cage. The sausages seemed to have squeezed him too tight, and he bit it out of natural reaction. Finally the sausages loosened him, but dropped him from a high spot into our prison. The smaller giant, which the sausages had belonged to, started making loud noises. It's absolutely disgusting how such liquids stream from the holes on it body. I just wanted to sleep peacefully in this peace-less place. 
    The next couple days, my friend became less responsive. He suffered from a great fall, and now he lays next to me without eating a thing or running on the wheel. The other guys are still fighting each other, but he isn't even complaining. 
    My friend is then taken away by giants with sausage hands. It didn't feel like he was moving on to a new place, but simply leaving. Leaving the cage, for good. It's not a moment to say "see you later," but a moment to say "goodbye." 
    Until one day, I was also picked up by sausages. 

Hey I'm not done!