BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

A bit of hope

I saw over the suburb. A bird chirps and doges out of the way. 
    "Hey look! It's hope!" A tiny kid screams, pointing up at me.
    "Hey kid! Have a chocolate bar," I say pulling a chocolate out of my bag and tossing it to her. "I know it can be hard," I land crouching in a tree, "But, we'll get through this together."
    The eucalyptus branch I'm on leans precariously to the side, and I have to jump of it and into the next tree.over
    "Hope," the kid looks at me with wide eyes, "Who are you?"
    I cringe, people would scream if they new who I was, I'll have to keep a secret. "Look, I am Hope, just a super-hero. Nothing else."
    The child bights her lip, tilting her head. "Fine, but can you tell me a different secret instead?"
    "Look, kid. I'll tell you this; I used to be your age, not to many years ago. And I didn't plan to be a super-hero. It just happened."
    "Could I be a super-hero?" She looks up at me with big blue eyes in aw, dropping her unopened chocolate bar to the ground.
    "I think you just might be able to." I give her a smile. 
    The little kid looks like she might burst.

Flying over the park about half an hour later, I think about the little kid. She seemed so ecstatic about being told she too could be a super-hero. It is so good to be spreading hope in this difficult time.