Emi

Child of God
American
Patriot
Diecisiete
Ravenclaw
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain
District 12
Chef
Gardener
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"And even when you think you're finished, it's not over yet," for KING & COUNTRY, "It's not Over yet"
"All of my dirt, all of my shame drowned in the streams that've made me born again," Jordan Feliz, "The River."
"Scars come with livin,' you are not alone," TobyMac, "Scars (Come With Livin')"
"I might bend but I won't break, I'll fight the elements," TobyMac "The Elements."
"Stand tall but above it all, fix my eyes on You," for KING & COUNTRY, "Fix My Eyes"
"Run wild, live free, love strong, you and me," for KING & COUNTRY "Run Wild."
"One by one we will call for a ceasefire...one by one, reaching out to our enemies" for KING & COUNTRY, "Ceasefire."
Currently reading Dubliners by James Joyce

Spark

From the files of S.H.I.E.L.D.    

Alias: Spark
    Sex: Female
    Hair Color: strawberry blond
    Eye Color: blue
    Name: Classified [unknown]
    Location: Classified [unknown]
    Superpower: instant lifting of moods and spirits; feeling of joyful bliss pervades anyone within a thirty-six foot radius of Spark. Can actively promote sense of ambition, courage, and constant happiness. Productivity levels observed high in people whom she has been around. Dependence on government decreases.
    Alliances: Refuses to work with any government due to their "corrupt intentions." Words mainly with people of all nations and nationalities independently, regardless of government policies.
    Costume: black, with streaks of gold lighting up due to electrical power.
    Danger level: high. Government and media propaganda take no effect with people under her influence; lack of funds for military costs ensue due to lack of interest in war; fear tactics to no avail; alcohol economy fails; drug economy fails; lottery profits low in regions where she has been sighted. Government dependence ceases in people whom she is around; lower class attempts to raise themselves up. Considered wanted by United States government, as well as by fifty other nations' governments for disruption.

To be eliminated with all due process, orders from the President of the United States herself.

• November 5, 2020 - 8:46am (Now Viewing)

Re: Thanks. :) I totally get that feeling.

• Mpm#1

Niiiiiccccce!!
    Re: Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it! :)

• Ree Sethu

WOW!!!! Great job! this was incredible!

• sci-Fi

Love it! Especially "from the president of the US herself"