løne wølf

she/her | INFJ-T | Ravenclaw
Daughter of Hades and Persephone
hopeless romantic
professional idiot
theatre kid
k-pop stan
running with the wolves
---
black lives matter.
you are valid.
love conquers all.
---
~ Joined May 2020 ~

Quarantine doesn't have to be boring! Let's see how long you can go without slamming your fist on the table as you debate with your dad about the Trump Administration's handling of the pandemic :D

connecting during quarantine

1. Zoom calls.
Time to judge everyone's living room furniture and frantically arrange mine.

2. Google Hangouts because my sad, uncultured butt doesn't have a phone.
I'll send all of my contacts a virtual hug, then an unappetizing picture of the ruined muffins I'd tried to bake and ended up burning.

3. Discord.
We'll all have a jolly time posting memes and harassing the bots, then name each other safari animals and laugh until our stomachs hurt. Ah, good times.

4. Family, of course!
Board games and political debates are good ways to spend long weekends.

5. E-cards and emails.
Tell someone just how much you miss them (or don't miss them, if you're feeling vengeful). Then slap on some cringy pictures you've taken while in your backyard and voilà! A homemade, coronavirus-free note is on its way!
I'm currently suffering from writer's block, forgive the low quality writing I've managed to cough out ;-;

• May 23, 2020 - 10:20am (Now Viewing)

• Spade

You're not the only one without a phone. The main reason I don't have one, though, is because I'd misplace it within the first two weeks.

• acrosstheuniverse28

#1 is my favorite, relate sooo much! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :)

Haha, this is super relatable. I've had way too many political debates with my dad in lockdown.