Emi

Child of God
American
Patriot
Diecisiete
Ravenclaw
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain
District 12
Chef
Gardener
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"And even when you think you're finished, it's not over yet," for KING & COUNTRY, "It's not Over yet"
"All of my dirt, all of my shame drowned in the streams that've made me born again," Jordan Feliz, "The River."
"Scars come with livin,' you are not alone," TobyMac, "Scars (Come With Livin')"
"I might bend but I won't break, I'll fight the elements," TobyMac "The Elements."
"Stand tall but above it all, fix my eyes on You," for KING & COUNTRY, "Fix My Eyes"
"Run wild, live free, love strong, you and me," for KING & COUNTRY "Run Wild."
"One by one we will call for a ceasefire...one by one, reaching out to our enemies" for KING & COUNTRY, "Ceasefire."
Currently reading Dubliners by James Joyce

My Music

PROMPT: Playlist

11
1. The Proof of Your Love by For King & Country. I love this song because it reminds me, as a Christian, the even though it is important to follow the principles of the Bible, because they are written by God, it is also equally important to show love to everyone whether I agree with them or not.

2. Speak Life by TobyMac. "In every encounter, we either give life, or we drain it; there is no neutral exchange." —Brennan Manning.

3. The Mission/How Great Thou Art by The Piano Guys. This is a mix of two songs that is just really beautiful and calming.

4. Do You Hear the People Sing? from Les Miserables (2012). I love Les Miserables, and this song is very patriotic and rebellious, with such spirit (though I would probably not support the bloody French Revolution and uprisings it takes place in).

5. A Million Dreams from The Greatest Showman (2017). This song is so beautiful and has a lot of hope for the future (despite being set in the 1800s).

6. Way Maker by Sinach. Many Christian Contemporary music fans prefer the Leeland version, but I like this better because it's the original, and Sinach's voice is so real and unhampered by an audience in a stadium.

7. I'll Make A Man Out Of You from Mulan (1998). Okay, I'm a huge Disney fan, but this is one of my favorites, because it shows Mulan becoming just as strong and capable as the men in the army despite being discouraged again and again.

8. Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas (1995). I love the poetry in this song, reflection all of creation's wild and amazing beauty.

9. Touch the Sky from Brave (2012). This song really captures freedom and adventure.

10. Speechless from Aladdin (2019). I love the really courageous message in this song, especially for women from countries where they are treated like second-class citizens.

11. How Far I'll Go from Moana (2016). I really love Cravalho's voice in this because it sounds so real and not like she's trying to mimic every other singer out there.

12. All Is Found from Frozen II (2019). Normally I'm not into Frozen music because it's too Broadway, but this is so beautiful and almost eerie I couldn't help but love it.

• Rachaelgrace

Ohhh I especially love 2,7, &8 :)

• acrosstheuniverse28

Love this!!! Piano Guys, Les Mis, Disney, what more could you need on a playlist??? I'm gonna have to give the songs I don't recognize a listen too, they sound awesome!

• Miss_S_wise

I love your playlist!! And I love 'The Greatest Showman'!

I don't know all of these, but I'll be sure to check them out! A million dreams had been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember! And I love all the Disney sings you've mentioned, though I think Frozen songs are amazing. All is found is my favourite!

• Anastasia_Hope

This is a perfect playlist!! "Speechless" seriously gives me chills every time I hear it :)

Although I am terribly disappointed that you are of the opinion that the phrase "too Broadway" has a use (that's what I love about Frozen music).

I LOVE ALL OF THESE SONGS YESSS