Emi

Child of God
American
Patriot
Diecisiete
Ravenclaw
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain
District 12
Chef
Gardener
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"And even when you think you're finished, it's not over yet," for KING & COUNTRY, "It's not Over yet"
"All of my dirt, all of my shame drowned in the streams that've made me born again," Jordan Feliz, "The River."
"Scars come with livin,' you are not alone," TobyMac, "Scars (Come With Livin')"
"I might bend but I won't break, I'll fight the elements," TobyMac "The Elements."
"Stand tall but above it all, fix my eyes on You," for KING & COUNTRY, "Fix My Eyes"
"Run wild, live free, love strong, you and me," for KING & COUNTRY "Run Wild."
"One by one we will call for a ceasefire...one by one, reaching out to our enemies" for KING & COUNTRY, "Ceasefire."
Currently reading Dubliners by James Joyce

Take the Controls

PROMPT: Spaceship Earth

5
Working as crew members means that we must take hold of the mission, and be active in achieving it. Passengers would simply sit in the spaceship and let it carry them. A crew member, in contrast, would take the controls and make the spaceship go where it needs to go.
    Life is the same way. Rather than simply sitting and letting life pass us by, we must be active towards achieving our "mission" in life. We must take the controls of our spaceship and thus take control of our lives. Instead of allowing this horrible illness to beat us down, we should use this time to get back on our feet and stand strong in the turmoil, and stay on course in the wide expanse of the universe.

• February 7, 2021 - 8:39am (Now Viewing)

• rosi willard

Re: ha! Lizzie and Figaro have a pretty complicated relationship

This is so true and I love how you compared this little story to real life!

Re- Thank you so much!! Yes I have so much more to add haha I think Imma have a party for every 10,000 words! Sending lots of love<3

Also, I wrote more!! We get to meet someone rlly important! I hope you enjoy reading it!!

• Rachaelgrace

this is an awesome message! short and powerful :)