acrosstheuniverse28

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Ballerina
Ravenclaw
Tolkien-ite
Psych-o
Beatlemaniac
(Yay for classic rock)
Amateur astronomer
History buff
Musical Lover
Sagittarius
Est. March 2020

WtW's self-proclaimed hermit ;)

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." -- Anne Frank

"Maybe lots of people go through life never knowing they're peculiar." -Ransom Riggs

"One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving." - Paulo Coelho

~~Stay gold, Ponyboy~~

"Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box
They tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe" - The Beatles -- an accurate depiction of my brain

Anyone in need of reviews, don't hesitate to ask for them! ;)

Songs of Comfort

PROMPT: Playlist

1
Music elicits so many emotions that sometimes words cannot express alone. The combination of verse and music never ceases to bring me peace, hope, and comfort. Here are just a few personal examples, in no particular order!

1. "No One is Alone", from Into the Woods - A simple message, but one that everyone needs to here. Plus, gorgeous harmonies. Need I say more?

2. "Quiet", from Matilda - This song sums up everything I've been feeling lately. The world may feel like it's crashing down, but you can find peace in the little things around you.

3. "Bless the Broken Road", Rascal Flatts - Yes, this road is broken, and it's going to take hard work and sweat to make it through. But countless blessings are going to come along the way.

4. "Do You Hear the People Sing?" (specifically the finale), from Les Mis - "Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise!"

5. "You Will Be Found", from Dear Evan Hansen - Another amazing message so many people need to hear. There is always someone there for you, even if you feel completely alone.

6. "Yellow Shoes", Gracie Schram - Things song reminds me of everything I can still be grateful for during hard times. "Lucky the sun is in the sky / lucky the sky is always blue / lucky the blue is never grey / lucky I'm lucky in my yellow shoes."

7. "People Watching", Jack Johnson - We're all human and we're all going through similar experiences right now. We're not as lonely as we think we are!

8. "From Now On", from The Greatest Showman - I almost cried watching this scene when I first saw this movie. We all do things we regret and aren't proud of, but we have the power to turn around and make up for those things.

9. "Vienna", BIlly Joel - Goal setting is great, but taking the time to slow down and reflect on where you've been is just as important. Slow down and breathe.

10. "This Too Shall Pass", Jamestown Revival - "Hard times won't be your last, trust me when I say this too shall pass."

11. "Let it Be", The Beatles - A classic "chill out" song. It's going to be alright in the end.

12. "The Last Goodbye", BIlly Boyd - This song makes me cry in the best way possible! I have been many places, there are many place I have yet to go, but "I don't regret, nor will I forget, all who took [this] road with me."

Yes! I loveee Dear Evan Hansen!

• mia_:)

Gotta say, Into the Woods is the best! And really, no one is alone. There's always someone looking out for ya! Thanks for inspiring me!