Deep_Breaths

I AM
owner of ALL the books
a grand writer (I hope!)
really hungry
1/3 of the Three Musketeers
feeling poetic
in love with life
#christian
a ballerina <3

My Fave Books:
-The Hot Zone (by Richard Preston)
-The Giver (by Lois Lowry)
-Where the Forest Meets the Stars (by Glendy Vanderah)
-To All The Boys I've Loved Before Trilogy (by Jenny Han)
-The Fault in Our Stars (by John Green)
-Wilder Girls (by Rory Power)
-The School for Good and Evil series ( by Soman Chainani)
-ALL the Hunger Games (by Suzanne Collins)

Hey Gorgeous

PROMPT: Dear Me

2
Dear Future Me,
    Hey gorgeous. How's life? Have we overcome Jr. High yet? Are we still on WtW? Do we have a bit more assurance in our appearance? How's our boy? Have we got him yet? I hope you still know how valuable and important you are. I know that life can sure slap you in the rear when you least expect it, but I have confidence in us. 
    How's little sis? And middle sis? What about Mom, and Adam and Dad? I hope we're not too much trouble ;). I'll bet we're still in the gifted classes in school. How about our dream? Are we a perusing our dream of becoming an ER doctor, or have we found something new? Anyway, just know that you've got so much potential and you're gonna do great.
                                                                            Love,
                                                                                Younger You (or is it me?)
I called this Hey Gorgeous because I want future me to know she's got worth and I don't her want to go through some of the things I already have again.