mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

桜梅桃李

"i rebel, therefore i exist." ~ albert camus

"be a rainbow in someone's cloud." ~ maya angelou

"it's better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." ~ herman melville

_____________________________________________________________

reviews are great, but aren't much help if there is nothing critical!

if anyone ever has a question or needs ANYTHING, i'm here for you!

have a great day! you're amazing! <3<3<3

Good Vibes Playlist!

PROMPT: Playlist

6
I actually have a playlist called this (by the way, I went through other WtW playlists and added a ton of songs, thanks for the inspiration!) and here are some songs that really make me feel good. Also, be warned, I am a die-hard 80's fan. Also, please note that these are not organized in best to worst, just in the order that they came to mind.
  1. Don't Bring Me Down - Electric Light Orchestra - This song just makes me feel unstoppable. I mean, it's kinda in the title. The idea that something's hard, but you can still conquer it is something that gets me through a lot of hard stuff.
  2. Dream On - Aerosmith - Again, in the title! There's a part that says "Dream until your dreams come true," and this is what we all should do. Never give up on your dreams! They're closer than you realize!
  3. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves - This is just such a fun song that never fails to make me want to dance. I can't wipe a smile off my face while Walking on Sunshine is playing. If anything, we need a happy song right now.
  4. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen - This song reminds me that it's okay to let loose and have fun! Also, for more reasons, see #1 (Don't Bring Me Down), since my answers are almost exactly the same.
  5. Stronger - Kelly Clarkson - We are amazing and strong and can do anything. Also, it says to just be yourself, which is such a good message. What doesn't kill you really does make you stronger. We're going to look back on this pandemic as adults and will have really learned from it.
  6. Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourn - Not only is it a great and upbeat song, but Crazy Train has some hidden positive messages. I never knew this line was there until I looked up the lyrics, but there's a part that says "Maybe it's not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate." We need to do that now more than ever.
  7. Legend - The Score - This is another song about perseverance and not stopping until you're on top. It's also a really good song to pump you up before a sports game or something (I listen to it when I need a pick-up)
  8. I will survive - Gloria Gaynor - This is a great song about surviving no matter what life throws at you. It also shows feminism and being strong even when hard stuff happens and standing up for yourself.
  9. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey - This is one of my favorite songs of all time; I've listened to it so much that I don't even like it that much anymore! However, the message is amazing and tells us to live in the moment and to hold on to our dreams.
  10. Respect - Aretha Franklin - Everyone deserves to be respected and honored, regardless of who they are. As soon as we all unite and stop disrespecting each other, we'll be totally unstoppable.
  11. This Girl Is On Fire - Alicia Keys - This song is so good and inspires me to do better. It's about feminism, but I also interpret it as being about humility. The girl on fire was lonely because she was above everyone.
  12. Best Day of my Life - American Authors - This song just makes me feel super good! It's about dreams, positivity, and about a billion other good things! 

I hope you enjoy my playlist of positive vibes! Comment below on which is your favorite!!!!

• Loser

I have literally never heard of any of these artists, but it's cool that you like 80's music!