Sanjana Sunilkumar

God's girl

Music can change the world - Beethovan

Without music life would be a mistake

PROMPT: Playlist

8
‚ÄčA list of 12 songs!!! Whoa, this prompt is different!!!
  • Roar by Katy Perry : This song had always given me self confidence. It makes you believe that anyone can do anything. Everyone is a champion. Its the situation which which makes you one.
  • Alone by Alan Walker : I am a die hard fan of Alan Walker. This song gives me a support that I am not alone. I had always had me. 
  • Tsamina mina eh eh by Shakira : This song is like a cheer up. Today is your day and you are gonna rock it. So back off to the saddle.
  • Let it go by Indina Menzel : This song tells you to forget whatever that happened to you and to start a new journey. Let it go,the past is in the past. Turn away and slam the door.
  • Believer by Imagine dragons : All those broken memories had always made you stronger and moulded you to become a believer. "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,then you win"- Mahatma Gandhiji.
  • How far I will go by Auli' i' Cravalho : Its you to decide your life and no one else.  Chase your dreams. One day you will know how far you will go.
  • I am Moana by Auli' i' Cravalho and Rachel House : This song gives you the courage to stand up. It makes you believe that you can jump over all the hurdles and barriers. You can face any situation.
  • Happy by Pharrell Williams : Life is very short. So cherish every moment. Live every second. Its an amazing song. I love it.
  • What's up danger by Black Caviar and Blackway : What? Life is a danger? Then I will start my adventure. That's what it is all about. Have the guts to dare any danger.
  • On my way by Alan Walker : You don't have to change yourself for anybody. You should follow your passion. Don't give way to imitations. Always stay on your way.
  • Never say never by Justin Bieber : You are never too small to fight. Its not what or how or who you are, but what you do matters. 
  • My favourite things by Julie Andrews : Whenever you feel sad or bad, or depressed or distressed, think about your favourite things. They soothe and calm you down. Though its an old one,its nice.
That was my list of nice songs and I would love to see the list of many others writing under this prompt too!

• April 4, 2020 - 3:08am (Now Viewing)

• Her Darkside

I love Alan Walker's and I loved the whole of Moana.

• Samina

I love it alone. I like the description of a believer. Good job!!

• Loser

I love the Disney songs included! My personal favorite here is How Far I will Go.