Writing4Life

#BLM
Welcome to my profile!
Ruth/Star
14
Girl
Christian ✞
Homeschooled
ENFP-T
Actor
Writer/Poet (duh)
Equestrian
Singer
Pianist
Warrior Cats 4 Life ♡
Beach Lover ^^
Learning le Français ~u~
Want a review? Just ask!

Well....It feels weird to be re-reading this...........................When I'm still 13

Hi....I'm Still Here

PROMPT: Dear Me

3
Dear Me,
Well...I guess I'm grown up now. I don't know how much, but maybe a lot. I suppose I have matured, and made a lot of decisions. But here I am now, writing to me, at 13 years old. Corona is taking over the world, and maybe something like this virus is happening now, as you read this. Maybe it's even worse. But there is something I want to tell you, tell me. There is something I have now, that I pray I have then. My faith. It is the most important thing in the world to me, and I couldn't live without Jesus. I pray with all my heart that I still have that faith, burning strong as ever withing my heart. I pray that I still feel the love of Jesus Christ. I hope I've made good decisions. Maybe I'm a famous actor :) (yeah probably not) or maybe a singer, a missionary, a vet, a staff member at Glenworth Valley*, who knows! But whatever it is, I hope I am bringing glory to my creator. I pray that I still love him, and bring others to love him. So, to me, make good decisions. I'm counting on you.
Love,
Ruth
*Glenworth Valley is a trail riding centre in Australia, just outside of Sydney, where people come and ride horses on trails (duh), I volunteer there!

Ooooh it's been almost exactly a year! Aaaaa not much has changedddd.

• Loser

I love how you include your faith in this! It's so beautiful!

I love this and fully agree <3

• Halopoet

I think the message of this context was very good but i think you should keep rechecking your work for tiny mistakes to perfect your text.