uninspired

My name is MaddyAnn, I can't wait to leave my little town, meet amazing people and see the world. Writing is my lifesaver. I promise you I'll eventually write something actually inspiring!:)

If less is more... Imagine how much MORE more will be:)

Songs to Save Your Soul

PROMPT: Playlist

1
#1: Wanted (Hunter Hayes)
"As good as you make me feel, I wanna make you feel better"
Why: We all have that person in our lives who wants the best for us, or we are that person for someone else. These people are super duper important right now!!

#2: Ours (Taylor Swift)
"Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine"
Why: It is so good to recognize we are all amazing in our own way, and I think this song captures that! You matter!

#3: 9 to 5 (Dolly Parton)
"But you've got dreams they'll never take awayyyyy"
Why: Must there be a reason for Dolly?? :) Doesn't this song make you wanna just dance!?

#4: Fight Song (Rachel Platten)
"I don't really care if nobody else believes, 'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me"
Why: No matter how many trials or tribulations you must got through, keep that feeling of pride in yourself!! I think that's so important.

#5: Home (Philip Philips)
"Just know you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna make this place your home."
Why: No matter where you are right now, you are not alone. We're gonna make it through this, and make this place a home again.

#6: You Say (Lauren Daigle)
"You say I am strong, when I think I am weak."
Why: Even when we are down, someone will come and pick you up, you just have to believe<3

#7: Don't Stop Believin' (Journey)
"Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world"
Why: Well, this whole song is amazing sooo... And it's a good message! Keep believing!!

#8: Someone You Loved (Lewis Capaldi)
"I let my guard down, and then you pulled the rug"
Why: Because there may be lots of people losing friends or family right now, and it may take some time to get used to those people not being there... :(

#9: All You Need Is Love (The Beatles)
"Nothing you can sing that can't be sung"
Why: Well this song is just groovy an it wouldn't be a proper playlist without Beatles!!!

#10: Beautiful People (Ed Sheeran)
'This is my only fear, that we become beautiful people"
Why: I love this song, but I also love the meaning; I think it's really important to be humble.

#11: Conversations in The Dark (John Legend)
"I will never try to change you, change you, I will always want the same you, same you.."
Why: This mellow song really gets me in my feels, it's so sweet!

#12: Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen)
"And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah"
Why: This song is so beautiful I love the melody, and it makes me wanna break down and stand up and the same time!!

• April 3, 2020 - 11:34am (Now Viewing)