Bye2

korra4life

I'm no longer on WtW and have withdrew the majority of my pieces. If you want to get in touch, you can message me on Instagram or my email (found in 'Message from Writer').

Thanks for being around, guys! Keep writing and DFTBA.

"Changing directions in life is not tragic. Losing passion in life is" - Max Lucado. Well... that happened, which is why I'm no longer on WtW. I'll be fine.

Check out my IG (if you want): https://goo.gl/CSk1Dz

Email me if you want collaborations, need reviews, or anything else: farrahgenewriting@gmail.com

The Seventh Sketch

PROMPT: Borrowed Title

3

GROUP: Flash Fiction

Constant. 
Persistent. 
Continuous.
Sustained. 

Me.
That is what the thick yellowed thesaurus in the corner of the deserted library says to describe what I do. That is what my personality is described as. 

Stupid. 
Naive.
Ignorant.
Useless.

Me. 
That is what the papery lips of my parents say to describe what I do. That is what my passion is described as. I have never been considered a real artist to them. I never will be. 

Disgusting. 
Hideous. 
Revolting. 
Nauseating. 

My work. 
That is what the soul-crushing reality of my thoughts and opinions say. That is what I believe my passion is revealed as. I have no real talent. I have never been gifted with my skills. 

Restless.
Disturbed.
Uneasy. 
Troubled. 

Me. 
That is what the trembling hands and torn papers around my room say to describe what I am feeling. I am unsure of why I feel this way, besides my frustration at continually trying and failing. Sometimes, enough is enough. 

People find beauty in what I find hideous.
People find a master in what I see as a novice.
I have been praised for my art before, yet I refuse to acknowledge it as anything more than idle chatter.

1