Uma Bhat

High School sophomore with a passion for journalism, content creation, politics, and all things Sherlock.

Stalk me at www.landublog.wordpress.com (group) or https://unbelievablyuma.blogspot.com/ (personal) ;).
I am also an amateur journalist looking for any opportunity to ~write~.
Insta: @_umabhat

Jouska <(n) a hypothetical conversation that you compulsively play out in your head>

GROUP: Flash Fiction

He'll like me. He'll like me not. He'll like me. He'll like me not. My head is like a tug of war battle, and I don't know which side to fall back on; either I'll completely embarrass myself and have to avoid him for eternity, or he'll share the same feelings that I do. He'll like me. He'll like me not. He'll like me. He'll like me not. 

Now he's there, on the field, looking dashing as sunlight pours onto him like maple syrup. I'll pass him. I'll work up the courage. I'll do it. I've practiced this one-hundred times in the mirror. 

I walk up to him, confidently and with class. 

"I need to tell you something." I look him in the eye, and say, "I like you." 

I said it. I said it. 

But then I pop back into reality, and my legs are voluntarily moving away from him. The only thing I can do is throw him a glance and adjust my hold on my books as the bell rings. 

I didn't. Did I? I didn't. Did I?

I didn't. 

• August 3, 2017 - 1:03pm (Now Viewing)

• she's-got-a-story

this is sooo cute and relatable. thanks for speaking my mind for me <3
    -elle

• Kaitlyn ❄

Sweet. Love this.

• RedWriter

What a cool one to get! I love the story accompanying it too.