Bye2

korra4life

I'm no longer on WtW and have withdrew the majority of my pieces. If you want to get in touch, you can message me on Instagram or my email (found in 'Message from Writer').

Thanks for being around, guys! Keep writing and DFTBA.

"Changing directions in life is not tragic. Losing passion in life is" - Max Lucado. Well... that happened, which is why I'm no longer on WtW. I'll be fine.

Check out my IG (if you want): https://goo.gl/CSk1Dz

Email me if you want collaborations, need reviews, or anything else: farrahgenewriting@gmail.com

Next

GROUP: Flash Fiction

Being alone at the biggest party of your high school career might seem depressing, but I happen to think otherwise. It's a symbol of independence... and a symbol of the fact that I don't have friends.
But that doesn't matter.
So I dance through the night. During the fast songs, I make sure to swish my dress around my ankles and perform for myself. During the slow songs, I enjoy myself and embrace the music.
As I stand outside, a drink in my hand, I glance up at the fading stars in the sky. 
"Well," I smirk, "What's next?"

1

Hey........ I suck at beating around the bush; I'm leaving WtW. I published an announcement, but I wanted to make sure I told you. The reviews you won in my contest are on their way and if you want we can exchange emails to keep in touch. I'm setting up a blog too; http://abbigrace.com but it's not much yet.
    You're one of my closest friends on here, and it's hard to tell you this, I'm sorry. I'll be around for a little bit longer, I'm really looking forward to the rest of Explosion, but I am leaving. I'll miss you <3 :(

• Ashleigh2403

I like it, well written and I can't help liking her spirit

• Kthrasher5

I love this, it makes me smile! Great job!!

This is so relatable! Fantastically done though :DDD