Img 2219

Mary Wall

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Bookdragon
Icecream Consumer
Daughter of the King
Dessert Craver
Homeschooler
Adventurer
Dreamer
Coffee Drinker
Fangirling over the Ranger Apprentice Series
ISFJ

'Writing a book is not an easy process nor is it always enjoyable, but it is one of life's most satisfying achievements.' ~Guy Kawasaki

I would love to read and review your pieces if you leave me a link! And any advice and suggestions you have for me are greatly appreciated.

I'm a highschooler with lots of siblings and way many ideas. It would take all of the empty notebooks that are laying around my room to hold all of my random ideas.

I'm pro-life and pro-sugar. No, seriously. Do not let me get near sugar. You will regret it for the rest of your life. I'm might too.

I wish I could say I am an athlete, but it would be a lie. I can't run to save my life, although I do enjoy sports.:)

Impossible to Grasp

GROUP: Flash Fiction

She was sixteen, slightly built and witty beyond reason. He was seventeen and sported the renegade look that has stolen so many hearts throughout history. Skipping along with a light, carefree gait so coveted by her peers, she collided, almost literally, with him. He gave her a shy, hesitant smile. She returned it. 
    She is sixty-seven, a small, spry grandmother. He is sixty-eight, a hardworking husband and grandfather. They share the trials and the joys. They know the sweetness of a family. They have tasted the bitterness of a failure. Together.
    We strive to know the recipe to this life, but in reality, aren't all recipes to taste?