Unnamed

bride124

Writing is a big part of me and my daily life. I want to share it with the world so I joined this website. (P.S: I like followers and to do/receive peer reviews). A INCREDIBLE PIECE: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/
114991/version/219125

I love metaphors and similes and it just so happened to end with a question and is around 100 words. Please like or critique!

The Nutty Workings of High School

GROUP: Flash Fiction

High school cliques remind me of the different types of nuts. People can calculate their identities with a single glance. For instance, the football, basketball, hockey, whatever jocks are similar to walnuts. They are tough, hard to crack, and leave a bland taste in your mouth. The weirdos or we call them the hipsters are a lot like macadamia nuts. They are of course nutty, but bold and also surprising due to its unexpected sweet taste. Wannabes are alike to the bitter kola nut. It to challenging to eat or swallow because of its awfully bitter taste. And lastly the popular girls are like your typical peanut. They are fairly salty and the nuttiest of all. Can you figure out my clique?

1