Index0

Flaw

Malaysia

Loves: BTS more than anything. Hobbies: writing poetry (and stories if I have time), singing my lungs out to K-Pop, dreaming every day. Main aspirations: to become an author, to see BTS in person.

Hello to everyone on Write the World, this is Flaw. I've been publishing my work since November 2018. Hope that you all will take the time to read them (Inkitt - Flaw, Wattpad - @free620)! Since this box is for a message, here's one I would like to share with you: always be true to yourself. What I mean by that is accepting you as you, especially the flaws you have. Why my pseudonym is the same as a word with a negative connotation is because I would like to show the world that even with many imperfections, I believe that my flaws are an inseparable part of me and, thus, shape me to be perfect. I hope through my writing I can convey this to you and that everyone can learn to become the truest version of yourself!

Ani, Ani, Ani

GROUP: Flash Fiction

My breath grew ragged with exhaustion from each pounding step. Beads of sweat stained the back of my shirt. Only one thought was repeated in my mind: "RUN."

Behind me, I could hear his cackling, menacing laugh as he relentlessly chased after me. Chased out of my house and onto the, unfortunately, straight road, I searched for anywhere I could hide. Luckily, something caught my eye and I made a beeline for that spot.

I swerved right behind a tall, staggering fence and swiftly leaped over it. Hiding behind a large bush, I peeked behind it to find my pursuer glancing around in confusion before running in the opposite direction. Wasting no time, I made my way to the humongous shed I spotted. Squeezing myself between the side of the wall and a wheelbarrow the size of a boulder, I took in greedy, gulpfuls of air.

But no sooner than when I thought I was safe, I heard a long, scraping sound behind me. I froze, my eyes growing wide, trying to steady my breathing. The scraping became a tapping. The tap-tap sound of metal on wood randomly tapped at various places around me. That is until it stopped three feet above my head.

"No, no, no," I whispered, almost inaudible, to myself, whimpering miserably. There was only a gut-wrenching silence permeating the air. A shot of pain pierced my abdomen. I looked down to see a blade dripping with my blood. I let out a chilling scream.

• Flaw

@RNE thank you! :D

• RNE

woah! that was amazin'! ima lookin' forward for more!

• Flaw

@Quille thank you so much! :D

Wow! That's really awesome!! I was on the edge of my seat reading it :DD Action, suspense, and description! Keep it up :DDDD