Write the world   flash fiction group
GROUP:

Flash Fiction

Login Open Group - Anyone Can Join

Published Writing

Screenshot 20180508 221111
2

Lelyanotleyla (Kenya) published:

The Kind Of People You Love

PROMPT: That Sort of Person  | GROUP: Flash Fiction

She's the kind of person who would promise to cook for you and almost her kitchen down doing it, but wouldn't ask for your help because she was trying to do something nice.

She's the kind of person who always has flowers in her hair, but if a child stares at them for more that two seconds she would not hesitate to give them up. 

She's the kind of people that sends at least six emojis with every text.

She's...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 10 hours ago

Unknown?1566464206
5

Wave (India) published:

Her

She was the kind of girl that would make the Devil fall in love with her innocence and then murder him as he slept just to be the Queen of Hell.
She was the kind of girl that would twist a jury to convict someone just to watch them hang.
With her quick words and her slow words and her ugly words and her euphoric words. With those eyes.
She was the kind of girl that you could spend your...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 11 hours ago

79d8939d 8d1d 41e8 81cd 5f37086802e4

BurningMidnightOil (United Kingdom) published:

Defenestrate

She would throw her best friend out the window for giggles.

Seeking Peer Reviews

1 day ago

Default avatar user icon

Purple Kitty 2001 (Canada) published:

Extraterrestrial Adventures at the Wasylinko Home

PROMPT: Greetings, Earthlings.  | GROUP: Flash Fiction

Note: This alien has been spending a week with my family as part of the new Extraterrestrial Homestay Program implemented by the Canadian government. The schedule here is pretty much the same as in previous years. Also, this alien's home planet contains lots of circles and spheres and everyone talks in numbers. This is why the times look weird and my family members aren't mentioned by name (it would be too complicated, plus I don't feel comfortable sharing names). It's...
Seeking Peer Reviews

1 day ago

Three eyes

morganstearns (United States) published:

A Friendship Worth Having!

PROMPT: Unlikely Friends  | GROUP: Flash Fiction

I meT my best friend  a year ago. It was a hot summer day in July. I had just arrived at camp and I was bringing in my bags into the mess hall. An adult tells everyone to get their bathing suits on for the swimming  test.  So I grab my suit and head toward the bathroom on the side of the mess hall. A goup of girls were standing there giving this one girl weird looks. I watch this...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1 day ago

Large

New York_dreamer (United States) published:

the boy i wish i could find

He's the kind of boy that winks and makes the world stop
He's the kind of boy that takes my hand and suddenly I fly
He's the kind of boy who laughs and lives and loves
He's the kind of boy that loves me

Seeking Peer Reviews

Tenor
2

Dmoral13 (United States) published:

Atlas

He's the kind of guy who'd eat all the food before the party officially started.
He's one of those people who finds joy in winking at strangers and leave them guessing at what he means.
He's a person who believes in prophecies, even if they don't involve him.

Seeking Peer Reviews

Schuyler sisters
1

and-peggy (United States) published:

inside the lines of freedom

PROMPT: Children's Story  | GROUP: Flash Fiction

we're dealt boundaries and lines
told to stay inside
some conform
and some step to the side
some step up
and some hide behind
this world we are appeasing
is not quite as pleasing 
as it would be
if it 
were free.

Seeking Peer Reviews

Three eyes

A Friendship Worth Having!

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
1

Vivicastro0 (United States) published:

Her/Him

She is the kind of person to fall hopelessly in love, with everyone.

He was the type of person to leave a woman alone in her bed at night after he snuck out the window.

She is the kind of person to sleep with a different man every night and still cry as if she was alone.

He would always bend down to pick her up when she fell. 

She always held on to him.

She is the type...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Tenor
2

Dmoral13 (United States) published:

At last, she had burned into rebirth.

PROMPT: Beginish  | GROUP: Flash Fiction

At last, she had burned into rebirth.

Legends are stories passed down through generations, that are told as truths yet hold no proof past that of faith. Many cultures have designated legends tellers or wielder. Some call them writers, others perhaps are named poets, few called chroniclers. However, my people call our legend teller Rawiya.
She came to us from the west, yet we don't know from what tribe. She had stayed with us for many moon cycles, although...

Seeking Peer Reviews

D2923cce 38ed 4415 9bb8 f98af719c377

writing_is_art (Ayushi) (Canada) published:

How wrong they were

PROMPT: “They Say”  | GROUP: Flash Fiction

They say that my kind are the saviors. The gods themselves walking upon our land, the healers who carry hands of pure gold. They say that we will bring them forth into a new age, one where the sun burns once again and the endless night no longer reigns. We will plant our hands to the ground and the ancient myths of trees stretching to the sky and wild creatures running free will come to life.  What they do not...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Istockphoto 636379014 612x612

DaBolo (United States) published:

The Truth

They say the Earth is round. However they also say that aliens are kept at Area 51.

As I went on my first mision into space, I thought. I thought about wheter or not the Earth was round. I had always thought so, but the last summer made me question it. Soon I would know the real answer. I didn't know what to believe, but I had an idea.

The spaceship breeched Earth's atmosphere. 

There the Earth was. Just what...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 6379

eunoia (United States) published:

evren

Evren's the sort of girl who you don't think is very interesting--the girl who sits in the back of the class--but once you get to know her, she's the most interesting girl you've ever met. 

Gard
1

MarSan (Mexico) published:

Liar Liar

She was taking a train back home, as cliché as it seemed. The clouds huddled together on the sky, and she was freezing. Too cold for Spring, she thought. She looked back towards Aster, who was doing a poor job of hiding her tears. The red hair on the other girl stuck to her cheeks.

"You're taking the sun away with you, Prim," Aster whispered, crooked smile. "And you're not even crying."

Primrose couldn't bring herself to respond or share...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Gard
1

MarSan (Mexico) published:

Number Two

PROMPT: In The End  | GROUP: Flash Fiction

"Just a moment, I've almost finished" A metallic voice came out of the computer. The crew inside the spaceship barely registered the noise, their faces paralyzed by fear. They had enough food to go on for two more days, and the Home base wasn't responding to any of their messages anymore. They were ignoring them. 

The Third Expedition to Mars was officially a failure back on Earth, and the five astronauts on board were coming to terms that nobody except...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Gard
3
1

MarSan (Mexico) published:

The Squire

They say she doesn't sleep. That she dressed up as a man and was a squire for a royal knight. That she knew how to juggle, and learned how to walk on her knees. Whispers told about how the scars on her face made her unrecognizable. That she'd made them herself while on the run. 

They say it all happened on a moonless night. The army had finally come home, victory painting their smiles. There was drinking, singing, the tables...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon

anlin (United States) published:

The Kind of Guy

He was the kind of guy who dressed for the irony of getting dressed. 

Seeking Peer Reviews

Rose with pink background lol
3
1

Gold_Rose (United Kingdom) published:

Prom

Suddenly the power cuts off. 

Prom night, supposedly the most exciting night in your high school life, filled with drunk and annoying teenagers, the only thing to make it worse was if you didn't have a date, and April didn't have a date. "Come on, it won't be that bad, you have Carla!" Her mom says with a small smile, placing the dress on the bed. "Carla is my best friend, not a cute romantic date." April says with a...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Owl
2

AJ - Izzy (Canada) published:

Missing Memories, Future Pains

"Is this... me?"

My hand shook, dropping the ceramic frame coated in pink flowers. The shatter broke the girl in the picture into a million pieces, yet she still smiled up at me from the ground. I fell to my knees, a light buzz ringing in my ears. They grabbed me, called my name, but I was frozen. The girl's eyes, my eyes, bore into me. She had brilliant, dangerous blue eyes and short hair, white with streaks of brown....

Seeking Peer Reviews

Annabeth chase viria
1

K. Marie Christen (Latvia) published:

Point Your Toes

There I stood. Stock still, frozen within time. I remembered the last thing that had happened to me before I had gotten here. I had been surrounded by water, slightly discombobulated, but why?
"Hello, dear," I was rushed back to the present as someone put a hand on my shoulder, "Here to stay a while?"
Then I remembered.

"Come on, Tali, the water won't hurt you," my little sister, Bianca smiled.
"No, B, don't do it. You could get hypothermia....

Seeking Peer Reviews

0810191233a
2

Mary Wall (United States) published:

Daddy

"You said forever, Daddy," her hazel eyes were filled with tears as she gazed at the smooth face of the young man in the hospital bed. His eyelashes fluttered, and she cradled his cold hand in both of her's. "What about our tea parties, and Mommy's baby?"

December 24
Reindeer print wrapping paper littered the entire floor of the tiny apartment living room. She picked the last bit of tape off the box of a plastic tiara...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Screen shot 2019 08 07 at 20.03.57
3

Maryam Q (Malaysia) published:

One Minute Late

I was one minute late, so she's dead. Literally, physically dead. Gone.

It was 3.16PM. I know because the train arrives at the station at 3.16PM according to the time table fixed, crumpled and dirty, on a stand at the station.

Their horrible sniggers broke the silence. I wonder what she had been thinking about as she stood there, alone on the platform, before they came. My brother came up to her, him and his stupid friends. She faced them,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 4592
1

IwillWRITE!13 (United States) published:

Hidden thoughts.

They say She writes her wishes and worries and angers and dreams and hopes and prayers on little slips of paper. They say she writes the angers on red pieces of paper, worries on grey, and buries them and plants flowers over them. They say wishes go on pale yellow, hopes on light pink, hopes on light blue, and prayers on pure white. They say she turns on the fans, throws them in the air, and dances in a snowstorm of...

Seeking Peer Reviews

9078d438 41de 4657 901c a495e0f4ee3c
2

CrowSF (United States) published:

Claire-voyance #imagineit

"Claire Cecilia, do you promise to combat Death to the best of your ability, respect and appreciate the gift of life, and do your duty as a Cheater of Death?" 
    "I promise."
"Then here is your cloak and shield."
    Claire is handed her awards, each emblazoned with the same symbol: Hermes' winged staff, intertwined with two serpents.
    As she walks down from the marble stage, her mom, the only mortal she was allowed to...

Seeking Peer Reviews