Write the world   flash fiction group
GROUP:

Flash Fiction

Login Open Group - Anyone Can Join

Announcements

• New Prompt: Write a story that takes place in 60 seconds or less. Ready, set... GO!
  • Write the same story three different times, three different ways.
  • Dear Flash Fiction Writers,
    The challenge is on. Take a whack at Beats and Pulses and see if you can compose a story using only one-syllable words. 
    And check back often! We'll be publishing a new prompt each week. All flash, all the time. 

• Hi everyone, a very warm welcome to Flash Fiction. It's great to have so many of you on board. This group is for experimenting with your writing in a supportive environment. It's not about publishing something that's perfect, rather it's about getting feedback from other young writers on your drafts and improving your writing practice. So, to kick off this weekend, why not have a look at the prompts and draft something out?! We are really looking forward to reading your work. Remember this is your group so we'd really like to hear from you if you have ideas for future prompts or for the direction of the group. Please contact me at Clare@writetheworld.com or Liza at Liza@writetheworld.com.
    Thanks everyone,
    Clare & Liza

• Welcome to Flash Fiction! This is an ideal group for anyone who wants to practice their writing but doesn't have a lot of time to work on longer pieces—you can flash fiction anywhere...