Sooo cuuuttteeeee

nezi_nes

Hong Kong

~on an indeterminate hiatus~

First of all my brain was the random word generator, I didn't actually use one for this prompt. Also this was kinda accidental because back when I was doing my EE a few months ago I was procrastinating and my mum came in so I started randomly typing words to make it seem like I was working. And I really liked that sentence so I put it in a document. Yes judge me but I don't care cause my EE is d o n e

Random Word Generator

Provide for an overwhelmingly antagonising piece to usher in a flurry of grand thoughts and motion with the times

• omicron7889

DE RIEN TRES CHERE

• nezi_nes

mAN that's one heck of a compliment. MERCI MA CHERE AMIE

• omicron7889

I like how you took those words and just mushed them together into what is probably one of the greatest sentences I have ever read in my life. Then after reading your message to readers, rereading your piece made me laugh out loud into the deathly quite of my room. And hey with all the thousands of wacky pieces here, judging you is the very last thing we'd do.

• nezi_nes

Thanks Early Pearl! I guess firstly because I was panicking already, and improvising just added to that panic, hence the quick pace. And because my EE is very formal and pretentious I think I carried that vibe over to this sentence lolll

• pencils.and.paper.roses

This made me laugh...XD such a hilariously great piece. Why’d you pick those words specifically?