3d41d90d f7b5 4f3b 8939 88686328e62b

Ruthh

you know that ancient egyptian embalming technique where they pull out the brain through the nose? that’s what i do with writing. if i were you, i wouldn’t lick my pencils.

'the world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold. the curves of your lips rewrite history.'

16 | english | big nerd | explorer | ravenclaw | big stress | i want to join and then publicly leave Scientology so tom cruise hunts me down

I Sense Love

Love looks like a letter on a table.
The faint tendrils of perfume crawl from the sealed envelope to grin at your nose. 
Fingers gliding across the paper for which trees have screamed; you can feel the growl of a chainsaw in the anticipation - 
The letter gasps at it is freed from its tomb (love is the rekindling of the dead),
and the words across the page conjure up glorious images of every feature that brings you joy. 
Love is picturing the sparkling eyes and feeling hot honey dripping down your chest, 
Smelling the sweet blossoms of the shampoo they use and smiling because you know they buy it reliably produced and for a good price.
Rice krispies are their favourite cereal: snap, crackle and pop goes your heart. 
oh gosh, I’m rambling now. 
I could go on for hours. 

• November 30, 2018 - 10:23am (Now Viewing)

• Ruthh

Thank you!! Yes, I watched the new Fantastic Beasts film and fell in love with Newt all over again!

• Johanna

This is so beautifully written... and love is Newt. LOVE your profile picture- I see you changed it ;)