Img 6008

Feminist NG

Sweden

Aspiring Writer who hopes to change lives through her writing; maybe even her own :)
Lover of dogs, cats, books, pinterest, music, words, candles and every single rom-com. Oh, and sometimes the world.

Hello fellow writers. My name is Natashia Grace and I write. When I'm not, I'm thinking about what I'm going to write : ) Hope some of my writing catches your eye or changes the way you think about something. Love you all and have a good day or just a day if that's how your feeling right now. Hugs from Sweden and Cindy the cat (the best cat in the universe. And the fluffiest.) I'm also currently working on a Princess series to raise awareness for Eating Disorders and any feedback, comments etc are welcome and very much appreciated.

Sounds & Scribbles

Wobble
Blush
Stargase
Blossom
Willow

• Feminist NG

Hahaha!! Honestly, I just love the way they sound but now you've got me thinking and I might actually write a piece that includes these words soon :) Oh, you should absolutely write something for this prompt!!

• Nonny21

Okay these really are some goof words.. I wonder though, is there a story behind any of these or do you like how they sound?
    I haven't written for this prompt... I think I should