Yosemite 6

Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
I like
NARUTO
Imagine Dragons
LOTR
Harry Potter
Agents of SHIELD
Artemis Fowl
My Hero Academia
God bless you!

There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow-creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort. - Jane Eyre

Not all those who wander are lost. - Lord of the Rings

I have come home at last! This is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now. -C.S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Things to know about me
1. I'm a Christian.
2. I'm Pro-life.
3. I do not put any swearing (oh my gosh included) into any of my stories.
4. I will not put any sex or nudity into my stories.
Thank you to all who have supported me, and feedback is always welcome!
Also, if you comment on a piece of mine, I will generally respond to it at some point.

If You're Afraid of Falling...

If you're afraid of falling off the tightrope, learn how to keep your balance. -- Christy Wisdom

• February 19, 2019 - 10:27am (Now Viewing)

• Christy Wisdom

Thanks, Quille! Yeah @AbigailSauble, a lot like that. If you're afraid of something or messing up on something, just practice so hard that you're no longer so nervous, I guess is what I was going for.

Good one! :D

• AbigailSauble

This is kind-of like learning a daunting piece of music.
    There are so many notes on a staff, and when you look at it all as a whole, you panic, afraid that you'll never learn it. But when you delve into each note, and play the phrases through slowly, you'll be surprised by how quickly you learn.
    Then it isn't so daunting anymore. =)

(Okay ... so not a perfect analogy, but whatever).
    I love this!