Fantasy wppe

AJ - Izzy

How to write all of me in less than 10 seconds?

Hmm, let me think... how about DREAMER?

Yup. That works.

"One word can change someone's entire day... define their life... define their soul... define their type... and most of all, create the perfect identity. One action can make a difference... in the world... in this life... even in the next... and most of all, extend a willing hand to one in need."
- Anonymous

My New Word!

GROUP: Words for Joy

Quixcrazination = quixotic + crazy + imagination

_____

I've always wanted to create my own word! I mean, remember that kid who created the new word for a ballpoint pen, FRINDLE?

No??
Are you sure, cause I... okay, okay, bad example.

Oooh, what about that other kid who, umm, you know... the word maker kid?

Seriously, you've never heard of him?!?
Wow, this is a tough crowd. 

What I am TRYING to say is that this is an opportunity of a lifetime! I mean, how many people get this unique chance to make up their own word? 

... 

What do you mean anyone can do it???

*exasperated moan* Fiiiiiiiine, I'll just get to the point. I, my dear friend, have created a WORD today. Me, an ordinary person, created a unique, a special, a ME word today. That's right, it basically means me!

Well, technically.

Maybe.

ANYWHO... I'm CRAZY, I'm QUIXOTIC, I'm IMAGINATION (okay, that makes no sense but whatevs) I AM... 

QUIXCRAZINATION!!!!

*crazy applause* Thank you, thank you! Peace out! <3

_____

Super short monologue I came up with, not necessarily me (but technically... wink, wink ;)
Hope you enjoy! <3

• The Bubbling Pen

Haha I loved this, it definitely brought a smile to my face :) For your contest, I would love it if you could review these pieces: Tale as old as time, Don’t forget the honey, The path to madness, Mosquito to a lamp - but you can pick different ones if you want as well <3 Thanks so much!!! PS. I love your new word =)