Unnamed

Exotic Writer

Child of God
Empath
Medium
Author of The Guardians of Avalon Series

When I write, I lose myself inside of my new world, I become my main character. I escape the pain and suffering of this world and I write a new world where I can be happy. Writing has always been the friend that I never had with anyone else. I become a knight, or a princess, Someone braver than myself. I become something that is bigger than life, I join something that is much more important than myself. I become the girl I would never get to be.

Dear Tree

PROMPT: Dear Tree

2
I am sorry, We have destroyed what was yours. We have stolen from you and have not been willing to return what was never ours to take. I will take this chance to apologize for that of my brothers and sisters because they have killed your kin and burned the rest of what survived. let this letter be the start of what is to come. The start of change, where we give instead of taking. for we know you have little to give us any more. 

sincerley. 
Humans 

• PureHeart

Very sincere and realistic, especially in the time we are living in. It shows that at least some people care about nature and feel sorry for what humans have done with it.