camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

Presidential Wishes

On the morning of November 22nd, 1963, John Fitzgerald Kennedy was nervous. That day he would ride into the city of Dallas. The president knew that he was particularly disliked in Dallas, and the small but vocal group of extremists there could easily cause him trouble. However, to completely secure his presidency continuing, Kennedy knew he had to visit Dallas and bring the Democrats together. Little did he know that this trip would be his last.
It was misting lightly in Dallas when Kennedy boarded his presidential limousine after landing in Love Field. Kennedy prepared for the speech that he would make at Trade Mart with local government leaders during a luncheon. He felt fairly confident about his delivery and content of the speech, but had a bad feeling about his ride into Trade Mart. His worry would soon be justified.
The president’s wife, Jaqueline Kennedy, sat to the left of him in the rear of the car. Unknowingly, Ms. Kennedy gave her husband the strength and comfort he needed to confidently stand and wave to the ample crowd that gathered to see him. After entering Dealey Plaza a good 40 minutes into the ride, Kennedy noticed a suspicious man in the mob around him. The man was holding an open umbrella- which the president thought was odd as the light rain had stopped about an hour ago. Against his better judgment, he dismissed the feeling until he felt an extreme, searing pain in his upper back. He turned to his wife in fear, but she was oblivious to his pain, captivated by the crowd that cheered them on and covered up the unmistakable sound of a bullet.
The next bullet hit Kennedy in the head, cracking his skull and killing him instantly. The last thing he ever remembered was the sound of his loving fans, followed by his wife’s terrified scream. Whoever did this, he thought, I wish I could know why.
Kennedy’s last request was never answered; the identity of his true assassin remains a mystery and one of the most popular conspiracies today. But one thing’s for sure: President John Fitzgerald Kennedy’s assassination will forever go down in history.
This was an assignment for my Language Arts class and it fit with the prompt perfectly! Go look at Jaqueline Kennedy's Travesty by FairNoble as she had the same assignment!  
Shoutout Saturday (more like Tuesday) is coming, don't worry ;))