Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
God bless you!
Shouganai
-I wish I could speak every single language, wouldn't that be cool ?

You can be nostalgic for a place you've never been if you've been there in your imagination.

strokes of paint on canvas/those are my words on a page/watch as the ink blots drawn from the depths of my mind/stain papers as they grow yellow with age/wonder if they will live forever/in the imagination and thoughts of someone/for sometimes you'll find if the words are important/blotting them out is not easily done

Thank you to all who have supported me, and feedback is always welcome!
Also, if you comment on a piece of mine, I will generally respond to it at some point.

Ask the Writer Answers

5
Here's the answers to the questions! If anybody wants me to answer any more questions, I'll answer in comments. This was really fun to write, thanks for participating!

What inspired you to write? - Keyperofhearts
I think this one writing class about poetry especially helped me to write more, and to love poetry and such, although I think I've liked writing for a while.

What's your favorite music genre? - Keyperofhearts
This one's hard. I listen to a little bit of everything (except heavy metal). I would guess it's pop (?) but I really have no idea what to call it. In songs, the tune matters to me a lot, and I like songs with more melancholic tunes, which is why though I'm super happy I often listen to sad songs hehe. 

Space, mountains, sky, earth, oceans, volcanoes, tundras, glaciers, cities, open roads or beaches? And why? (You can pick as many as you want but try not to pick all of them.) - rosemarywisdom
I would go with mountains, sky, earth, oceans, and beaches. I love nature, and the sky. No words. Beautiful. I'm sorta fascinated with how I can't exactly define the color of it (in my opinion, it doesn't look just sky blue). I love water, and seeing it, so beaches and oceans. Nature would be associated with the mountains and the earth. Yup. 

Top ten favorite songs? -RainandSonder
So hardd. Hmm.. these are more like recent favorites. 
1. Burning in the skies - Linkin Park
2. Castle of Glass - Linkin Park
3. Runaway - AURORA
4. What if I Said I'm Sorry - Loving Caliber feat. Jonathan Kanat
5. A New Life - Simon Daum
6. I Was King - ONE OK ROCK
7. King - Lauren Aquilina
8. All the King's Horses - Karmina
9. Outsiders - Au/Ra
10. You Won't Find Me - Narrow Skies

Do you usually get mistaken for older than you are or younger than you are (hope this question isn’t personal, it doesn’t really give away your age)? -RainAndSonder
So. Often. Mostly when people meet me for the first time. I've been mistaken for up to 4 years older than I actually am, haha. 

Pet peeves? - RainAndSonder
Again, a hard one. The only one I can think of.. when somebody jumps/sits on my bed without my permission (not in a weird way or anything, more like if you had a sibling who would do that) . I don't know why, it just does. A strange thing to put, but I'm sure some people understand. 

If, for one day, you could live out the life of anything (and survive). For example, a tree, or a duck, or a tube coral at the bottom of the ocean.- Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill
 I would probably go with a wolf. I want to run through the forests, and howl at the full moon.

Who's your favorite LOTR character? - Quille
Sam! SAM IS AWESOME!! 
If you have read the books, do you like them or the movie better? -Quille
Books, so gooodd. I mean, they changed a character in the movies, and they didn't have Tom Bombadil whyyy. Although, I must admit, the movies were really good and actually pretty great as far as adaptations go. One of the closer ones to the books (thank goodness) that I've seen.

What's one time you got writer's block/how you got over it? -Paperbird
Actually, this happened just last night. I wanted to write, but didn't know what to write (I don't know if this counts as writer's block exactly). So I scrolled through the list of songs that Youtube recommended for me, and I turned on one I'd never heard before, and boom, I wrote a poem. That's my advice. Writers' Block? Put on some music.

Top ten favorite bands/artists? -Paperbird
1. Imagine Dragons
2. Linkin Park (some of his)
3. NF
4. Matchbox Twenty (?)
5. Alec Benjamin
6. The Score
7. Pentatonix
8. Peter Hollens
9. Lindsey Stirling
10. Praise Warriors 

What is a skill you're uncommonly good at (besides writing)? -Paperbird
This one's sorta related to writing, but more so to reading. My skill is that I can (often) remember the descriptions of characters very well. For example, I could tell you that Artemis Fowl has black hair, is almost as pale as a vampire, has a characteristic vampire smirk, and has blue eyes. Holly Short has nut brown skin, red crew cut hair, and hazel eyes. Stuff like that. So, it therefore bothers me a lot when in movie adaptations, they mess up the character description XD

• January 22, 2019 - 8:11am (Now Viewing)

• Christy Wisdom

Wow, I've never listened to it, but I'm listening to it right now and I do like it. Cool tune!

• xXlunagirlXx

I'm the opposite...I have the memory of a pebble...But erm...have you ever heard shinedown's 'GET UP' If so, do you like it...?

Yeah, totally :DD

• Christy Wisdom

Oh, another pet peeve I have is when people change stuff (even if it's really miniature) for no reason at all in the movie when they're doing a book/movie adaptation... I'm just like
    WHY, WHY DID YOU DO THAT???

• Christy Wisdom

Thanks :)

Sam!!!!!!!! Yes! And I think I agree with you; the movie adaption's really good, but I wish they included Tom Bombadil at least :) Matchbox Twenty, cool :DDD
    These are some really good answers!
    And pizza too! :DDDDD

• Christy Wisdom

I just got some from Ryder, so I'll answer those here.

Do you like hot dogs and pizza?
    Yeah, I like both. Between the two, probably pizza.

Do you like Elvis or Frank Sinatra?
    I don't really listen to either, but if I had to choose, I'd go Sinatra.

Have you ever rode a horse?
    Yes, I have.

Did you ever have goldfish?
    Nah. I've never had a pet, actually.