Img 3559

Johanna

We're all made of stardust.
Go check out my piece "Old Bio" if you want to see a proper bio
•ᴥ•

"Do not watch yourself with other people's eyes! You are not them; you are YOU."

"He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words."
– Elbert Hubbard

“Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.”
– Oscar Wilde

ask the writer [Clickbait? Guys? Is this clickbait? Huh? No? I mean, it's not in caps, right?]

2
You know what this is. 

Guess I just can't get enough of answering things about myself when too many other ideas are having a dodgeball game in my head. So I think I'll do something simple to clear my head.

Ask away, everyone!

Please don't ask me what my favorite season is and what my favorite color is.

Don't make it too personal. (No! Of course I'm not going to give you my address!)

Ask specific question if you'll like, though!

Enjoy!

Thank you to Paperbird for restarting the trend. ;u;

• January 23, 2019 - 4:00am (Now Viewing)

what's the piece you're most proud of, or the piece you think is written the best?
    favourite animal?
    ARE YOU EXCITED FOR WAYWARD SON OR WHAT

• Anne Philomena Lee

1. Where’s the most interesting place/ country you’ve ever been?
    2. What’s your advice for new writers who’ve just started writing on this website?
    3. Do you have some tips on how to solve writer’s block? I’d really appreciate it if you do....thanks!

• Serendipity

hey, is there a food that you really really really dislike? idk, just something random :P

• Christy Wisdom

What's your main source of inspiration for pieces (like, what sort of prompts such as music or nature get your creativity going?)

• The Bubbling Pen

1/ What’s your favourite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much? 
    2/ What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you? 
    3/ If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for? and no, sorry, you can't wish for more wishes :( 
    4/ What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done lately? 
    and last of all 
    5/ What’s your biggest pet peeve? 
    Thanks for answering <3

• omicron7889

What. is your opinion. on the glorious condiment that is peanut butter?

• Secret Rose

Hello Johanna, I would like to ask you these questions: when did you discover that loved writing, what was the first piece you wrote ( if you still remember), and do you intend to become a writer when you grow up? Thanks; I hope these questions aren’t too personal!

How do you think of names for places in your stories?
    How do you like your eggs cooked? :D