Shgif

RNE

14-chicago-bangalore-MCU-mortal_instruments-infernal_devices-lunar_chronicles-wonder-dark_artifices-AJR-Imagine_Dragons-BENEDICT_CUMBERBATCH-brooklyn_9_9-NF

“Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I’ll drink whatever comes out of these when I squeeze ’em?”
― Bill Watterson
"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!"
— Billy Connolly
“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.”
– Al McGuire
shout-out to
Johanna
Quille
The Bubbling Pen
AJ - Izzy
for their amazing pieces in my competition!

a snippet..of something I may or may not write.

5
Felony? Was what I did that bad? Well I don't mind, for if it wasn't for what I did I wouldn't have met Joseph. Unlike me and the rest of us juvie cases, he's a goody two shoes, an angel in a bottle. He also so happens to be the warden's son. I see him each day, though he doesn't notice me. No one does..at least that's what I thought.
Please comment your opinions:)

• January 18, 2019 - 9:15am (Now Viewing)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Please continue this if you haven't already!!!

• Johanna

More?? :D

Also wanted to remind you really quick that my contest deadline is tomorrow..... :DDD

• nandikaspai

Oooooh you should definitely write more of this aaahh

• The Bubbling Pen

OOOhhh I'm hoooked :) What did you do? What happens when he notices you?? <3 Please write more =)

Um, I'm gonna tell you right now that if I don't get to see more of this........
    I'm still terrible at threats, but I would love to read more of this. XD