ghostlyglory

your enchanting ghost

oh! this is love.

you come to me in a dream. this is not a surprise - all the best things do, and you are fresh cotton and blooming paper-whites and that setting summer sun. you tell me to fall in love with you and i do. slowly, sweetly, like honey leaking out of a bottle, and i cherish every taste of you with my morning oatmeal. loving you makes breakfast taste good again. you kiss my lips and run your hands through my hair like i am worthy of a prayer, and i think loving you makes loving easy again. 

• nevaredhp

aweeeeeee

• Johanna

So sweet...
    Though it's kind of funny cause I read your piece about "dreaming about you" and that it's not true. And this one starts with "You come to me in a dream." Still love it, though!

Words are good and the way you use words here is even more good. If you couldn't tell, I'm not particularly good with them, but I hope I get my point across--- this is a fantastic piece.

• Riley Noel

I love the sweetness of this piece. Its almost like you give love a warm honey like feeling! Incredible work:)

• paperbird

this is so beautiful

• ethereal.otherworldly

i love this like i love honey (n i love honey a lot)

• megzegzoo

this is absolutely stunning, it carries such a warm and slow feeling and I think that's exactly what the peak of new love feels like