Inkeddsc 2702 li

TheLittlePenguin

Colombia

Hi!
I enjoy learning languages and can speak German and Spanish. I would love to learn Korean.
Songwriter/Singer
Basketball Player/Dancer
Artist/ BTS /SUJU/
I am someone who won't be told what to do by society.

"I’m getting weak, But I keep pushing myself" - Hellevator (Stray Kids)

"Who is the one who made us into study machines? It's either number one or a failure. They trap us in borders, the adults. There’s no choice but to consent. Even if we think simply, it’s the survival of the fittest. Who do you think is the one who makes us step on even our close friends to climb up? What?" - N.O. (BTS)

I think it's stupid, to change who you are just because society doesn't like it.

I'd be really happy if you'd take the time to check out my blog!:
ImaginationInWriting.com.

Quick Thing: I would like honest reviews. If you think it could be better, tell me. Don't sugarcoat it.

Love Myself

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

1
The note cards were in my hand, but I would not need them.

"I could talk about so many different problems in the world. But there is one problem that affects us all. We don’t love ourselves. I gave all the love in my heart to others, waiting for happiness. But I was wrong. I have started accepting myself for who I am. Why change just because society wants me to? I love everything about me: my style, my height, my hair. I know it's easier to judge than to love. But please, realize that nothing is wrong with you."

• Dmoral13

I made a part 2 of my story (Soulmate Marks) I created A LONG time ago :)