YayaZ

I've grown up my entire life as a global nomad. Due to this, writing has become the outlet I use to express my thoughts and experiences.

Fellow writers, please give me feedback in regards to my choice of diction and use of syntax (Did the sentences flow?). Thank you.

Gone

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

7
I had a lover once, in the days of my youth, when the stars were as diamonds strewn among the midnight hues of the heavens, and the magisterial sun was the sole ruler of the universe.  The sun, gliding lazily among the cotton blossoms of the sky, was to be my guard as my beloved came to me. Beneath golden mango clusters, my darling sang to me.

Yet secrets are frail and sorrow inevitable.

For me, all that is left are echoing shouts of fury, the glint of a dagger, and the cries of a beloved forever gone.

2

• Bethia Maria

Wow, that is really beautiful!

• AminahMcBina

I really loved this piece! It was such a whimsical, dark romance story. Well done!

As for your question on my piece, what do I hope my life reflects...this is a tough question, for me. As a person, I hope I show love, respect, and kindness. But my life-thats different. Because someone can simply peer into my life and see whatever show im putting on is all fake. Thank you for the question, gave me something to think about.

-Mina