Blue flower

FamouslyInfamous

Good Day
Good Night
Good Life

Writer with strong opinions and an appreciation for even the simplest things. It is, truly, a pleasure to meet you :)

Things can seem bad, and that's okay. However, it's important to look for the good, no matter how small it might be. You're doing amazing, You are correct, and You are valid.

With love, FamouslyInfamous

Through Misfortune

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

3
The first time we met was through accident. During a scramble to pick up scattered papers, and spikes of sheer embarrassment. The second time was through oblivion. I was immersed in a book that contained a world in which I'd rather live, and I had walked directly into you. The third time was through compulsion. In that group assignment, our friendship began. The fourth time was through affliction. We sat side by side, you squeezed my hand, and suddenly the hurt in my heart vanished. The fifth was through your extremity. I never want to see you like that again.

Another post about Golden Eyes :) a reminder that sometimes bad situations currently can lead to better situations in the long run. This can be applied to work, or life, or relationships. I always found myself embarrassed when I was around him, and wondered why he stuck around. Now that I talk to him on the daily, I've found out that he feels quite similarly. Good Life, my loves, Good Life indeed <3

Absolutely awesomely well written! I really loved reading this :DDD The fourth to me seems like the best, but I found the second to be very relatable :D