Screen shot 2018 09 27 at 1.30.36 pm

Majestically Awkward Manatee

she/her.
13 years old.
california.

imagine dragons.
coldplay.

aquarius.
ravenclaw.
infj-t.

cat lover.
coffee drinker.

golfer.
figure skater.

pianist.
singer.
dancer.
artist.

writer.

dreamer.

❤️

ask. i'll write you a review :D

"be a voice
not an echo."✨
-albert einstein

you can call me MAM if you don't feel like writing my whole name, which I don't even feel like doing :P

WINNERS OF MY SECOND EVER CONTEST (the mini one in the comments)

10
Thanks to everyone who entered my mini contest!!!!!! I loved reading all of the entries, and they were all beautifully written!

I still haven't even started giving out the prizes for my first contest, but I'm getting to that. I've been pretty busy these few weeks.

So, the winners...

1st place
Unamor_Unavida
Love; a question and an answer, a bold and a quiet statement, a butterfly filled beginning and a world shattering end.​
This piece was just so stunning. It's such an amazing way of describing love!

A two way tie for 2nd place...
Christy Wisdom 
Simply saying "I love you." can change a life for a long time; finding out about God's love for you can change your life forever.
I thought that this was a really unique way of talking about love, and it was wonderfully written!

Blotted Ink With a Broken Quill
The tender whisper of the raging fire that is both quiet and loud calls to my heartblood like a shadow calls for the light of fragmented prism.
This was beautifully written! I loved the imagery and word choice.

3rd place 
Anha
love is not a rose, red as blood with thorns that draw it, but a daisy, for when the sun crests the west, they close up and shy away from the world. 
I love the way you turned to flowers for this. Beautiful job!

And also, in the prizes, I forgot to mention that there would be an honorable mention. And also, I forgot to mention that all of the places will get a follow if I'm not already following you.

The honorable mention will get 3 of their pieces liked.

Honorable mention
Quille
Love is when you avoid someone because you'll do anything not to hurt them.
This is just so true. The simplicity is just stunning!

A GIANT thank you, again, for partcipating in my contest(s)!!!!

If you would like to read the rest of the amazing entries, click on the links and look in the comments! (There's two of them)

I WILL BE WORKING ON THE PRIZES!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT :)

• Unamor_Unavida

Thank you so so much! I'm truly honoured and blessed. Everyone had such wonderful entries! :)

• The Bubbling Pen

Awesome work everyone! Well deserved and thanks to Majestically Awkward Manatee for a great contest :)

• Ruthh

Well done to everyone!!!

thanks for third place! @Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill your entry was amazing!

• Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill

Thank you so much! Great choices.

• Christy Wisdom

Thank you so much! Y'all did great, these were great picks! Quille, I like yours a lot because it so accurately describes what happens with a lot of people in books and you captured it perfectly. Anha, I particularly like how you focused on how love is shy sometimes. Blotted Ink, you have some beautiful wordplay in there. And Unamor, there is just so much truth to that statement, it describes love perfectly. Great job all y'all!

• paperbird

these are great picks!

• Rose, Thorn

nice job people! ik I lost but it was fun!

Congrats everybody! :DD I can't believe I even made honorable mention with all the fantastic entries :DD

• korra4life

Congrats everyone! These were excellent!