Plagueis 41

Darth Plagueis The Wise66

I enjoy lifting weights (My bench press max is currently 230 LBS), and hanging out with my best friend Glytch Montoya. If you haven't checked out his stories, you should; they are amazing and funny. STAR WARS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been writing for a little while now. I enjoy Star Wars, or any Marvel or DC comics related things. If you have anything that you would like me to write about, then just ask. Most of my stories will be pertaining to these topics. Also May The Force Be With You Always!! :)

My Farewell Request.

2
Hey everyone, I'm back again! I have been very busy with school related things. So anyway, I have a request for anyone who wants to do a little something for me. I would like for you to read my story, Ender and Venerius: A Star Wars Story: Episode I Return of a Plague. I would also appreciate it if you would like and comment on it, you don't have to if you don't want to. The reason for this request, is that this story is in my opinion the greatest story I've written, and because this story was co created by my best friend, Glytch Montoya, one day when he was at my house for my birthday. Back then, I had asked him to write the story, since he was into writing stories, and I secretly believed that if I wrote the story, I wouldn't do it justice. Instead of writing it for me, he suggested that I write it, to which I was apprehensive about at first. It was because of this story, that I joined WTW in the first place. Once I had honed my writing skills a little, and had gained enough confidence in my abilities, I started writing it. Those of you who have been with me from the beginning have always shown positivity towards my stories, no matter what. For that I am thankful. The other reason is that my 19th birthday is in a couple months, and there is a rule in the WTW policies that you must delete you account when you reach that age. (or at least that is what Glytch told me, if that is incorrect, then someone please tell me. I don't want to have to leave.) With that being said, if everyone could make this story my highest liked and most commented on, then that would mean the world to me. This is my final request of everyone, and if you could do this as a farewell gift, then I would eternally grateful. I have a little less than three months left to be on WTW, before I must go forever. It has been a wonderful ride, and I will very sad to go. Until then, my fellow writers, remember this, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!! 

May the Force be with you! :)