Hotel das cataratas by

Silver Pen

Christian/LOVE Jesus/she/her/big family/scifi/fantasy/Minnesotan/good books/beautiful words/wit/Halo/notebooks and pens/old book smell/coffee/ royalty/honor/love

I feel like this was meant for someone. Whenever that someone reads it -- just know that you are loved. Even when you feel alone. ~SP

To Whom It May Concern

4
Rock back and forth.  Breathe in; breathe out.  Go back to the basics and breath.  This won't kill you.  It can't last forever.  One day the light will dawn on your face, and you will treasure it the more for having lost it once.  The grass will be greener, the sky wider, the air freer.  You will be strong.  The sticks and stones will break on your bones.  You will be alive.

Powerfully motivating :DD I want to say thanks for putting this out there because sometimes even the strongest needs somebody to lean on. I'm there right now, but this helps :DD
    Have an awesome day/night/whatever time it is in your zone :DDDDD

• Silver Pen

Thanks! Usually I have problems with titles -- naming a story is like trying to name a monkey who won't sit still so that you can spy his most defining feature.

• paperbird

wow. this so powerful. the title, too---it pulled me in instantly, but it's also such an important part of this narrative.