Logomakr 1w4pgb

LyraLynne

Was born in a small US town and has always loved reading and writing. Was inspired by JK Rowling to start writing. Was diagnosed with cancer in 2012 and went through chemotherapy in 2015. All is good now. Loves fall and winter and their holidays.

I follow everyone, no matter what. If you show up on my dashboard or in my notifications, I'll follow you and check out your profile if I haven't already. :)

Quotes to remember:
“The sky’s only the limit if you don’t believe you can make it to the stars.” -Me

"Everyone is an independent snowflake so get over it." -Me

"Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny." -C.S. Lewis

My writing blog is lyralynnewriting.weebly.com if you want to go check that out. :)

Daily Writing Progress

3
So, some of you probably know (if you don't, click here https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/80702/version/186777) that I have been aspiring to publish at least one piece a day and do at least one review a day. I believe that I am doing well on that promise. However, I have to say that I am not going to be publishing a piece today or for the foreseeable future. Currently, I am working on a bigger project that I hope to have the first chapter of out by the end of the month. I will have more details on that coming soon, but I just wanted to let you know, and to ask once again for suggestions of pieces to review. I will continue doing the daily reviews so if you want me to review something of yours, please comment below and I will try to get to it as soon as I can! Thanks guys!

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Cool! Looking forward to reading it! :D
    And if you could review my Movie Review piece (once I post it XD The movie isn't out), I'd love it. Thanks so much! :D

• Christy Wisdom

I would love it if you could review my piece "Run for the Trenches" Thanks!

Sounds cool! I can't wait to read it :DDDD

• Ryder

Ooo! Could you review one of my 'Dark Voice' pieces? I have three of them, so you can pick which ever :D Thank you!!