Castiel supernatural?1536276607

kittenwizard101

I write when I feel inspired and I love fantasy. Like A LOT of fantasy. I'm trying to become a better writer. Fan fiction I write too. I usually write about whatever song I listen too. And I'm try to show more of my OC.

First time doing this. Please don´t be very big on feedback.

Fantasyland

2
As time goes over and over again it seems to always be the same. No one ever sees the true nature of the world or who may be watching. All they see is what they want to see. But the truth always lays over the horizon or just behind the curtain. 

In the world of Fantasyland creatures of magic or element come to live. In this world many find magic or something more. As time in this world is different from our own, in this world it takes 2 day from our own world to have 1 day their. As many creatures live in this land some try to plague it for not just happiness lay beyond its borders.  Many who come to this land tend to not leave for it may never return once forgotten. A darkness who was named for becoming the most plagued and poisonous king of all of Fantasyland is Halvoc or the Darkness (most may call him). None speak his name for fear of death for he watches all but one who he fears more than all else, a girl who is propheted as the one called Guardian. Guardian is said to be the destroyer and savior of her kind. That she was but in the end it never did any good for as darkness consumed the land around her, corrupting both the land and sea. It had finally corrupted the Savior of Fantasyland and she had turned on her own kind killing every last one including her own family. As being the last light of her kind, after the corruption she had made an oath to never let another earth go through what her world had suffered. As her and her alternate personality set out to protect our own earth she had left something behind, something so important that it will be her death. 
As different spices roam this land like dragons, unicorns, dwarves, and more, the corruption had turned them into something more, something so evil that even death had feared them. Unicorns became thestrals. Dragons extinct. And dwarves, well even I don't know what happened to them. As years went on after the corruption Fantasyland became a waste land as the smell of death and decay roamed the land. The land had become dark as ash and soot covered the ground. This event had destroyed the once beautiful land of fantasy.The future is still unknown but it was written that in a desperate need of hope a hero comes to it all.
This world was made from the imagination of one person and many others my not see its beauty but it is always there. For even in the darkest of hours hope still remains within us all. This world has just out of reach for most but some see its true form.  

• kittenwizard101

thank you @Ideas4U

• Ideas4U

I really like your writing style. It's simple yet still keeps the readers engaged. Nice work :)

• kittenwizard101

thank you @Opal Drop

• Opal Drop

This is really good. I really like your words and descriptions!
    And like @Quille said, Welcome to WtW.

This is awesome!!
    Welcome to WtW! :DDD