1 1 4 1 2 1

SparklingEmbers

Born an Ember
Growing a Flame
Now a Fire
Love to Write
Dream to Aspire

Don't forget to have a good day :)

#Story CONTEST RESULTS

5

So first of all I want to say thank you for entering (if you did) It really means a lot that people might be intrested in doing my contests!! But enough of that. 
I have good news, all three entries placed!
Yes that's right I only had three entries so no one was iliminated!! 
Honestly everyone who entered did an amazing job but now lets move into the places!
(it was super hard to judge, because everyone did amazing! :))

First Place: 
Blood Tastes Like Iron       Xavier Neslon
I really liked the suspence in this narrative, it's an intresting story and great description, I especially liked the last line 'It tasted like iron' It was really powerful and this piece just added so much suspence into my eyes. 
Follow, review, multiple shoutouts

Second Place: 
The Wonder Woman #Story       valentina 
This was such an emotional piece, the descriptions and way you pieced everything together. I can't imagine loosing someone like that, my favorite line in this narrative was 'Change. Did you know that the whole world changes when one person dies? It’s true.' This line was deep beyond all, and really added how you felt and what it did to you.
 Follow, review, one shoutout

Third Place: 

Burden Of The Past - #Story        Kitty Cheshire
This was incredible, it was the poem that was unique and it was a great one. You really displayed strong emotion, which was what this contest was for. Like I said this was very hard to judge because this was such a good poem! My favorite line was: 'Everyone will have to find a replacement piece, 
And no other piece will fit properly,' It really seemed to drag on the emotion that you felt and how you searched for this 'piece' :)
Follow, review

All of these entries were incredible and it was hard to choose which one went first! Thank you for entering!!

• January 13, 2019 - 9:58am (Now Viewing)

• Kitty Cheshire

Yeah this was fun, sorry I haven't been on in a while. School is chaos. :D

• valentina

Aahhwhwhhh thank you!!

• Xavier Nelson

Congratulations to all other participants ^W^

Good choices! :DDD