Screenshot 2019 04 04 10 28 04 1554353905593 1554354027225

MimiChoudhury

Hey
I am Swastika but everyone calls me Mimi
Ruskin Bond
J.K. Rowling
Hunger Games
Harry Potter, Harry Potter and morrreee Harry Potterrr.
Ravendor
Books
Music
And
Moreee
Check out my ongoing novel
Home-schooled

"It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live" -Albus Dumbledore

Some must reads:

The Resistance by Gamma Malley

The Legacy by Gemma Malley

All the Harry Potter Books by J.K. Rowling

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beacher Stowe

Dracula by Bram Stoker ( in my opinion, way better than Twilight ;) )

#MWTWfamily WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!!

2
I know that its been two whole weeks, after the deadline to my  contest ended,and that I'm terribly late. I'd  been quite busy over the two weeks with family,school and the fact that I had been working on the fifth chapter of 'Snow Flakes in Summer'.  Please check it out.
This was my first contest in this site, and I am so grateful to you guys for supporting me in this attempt. All the pieces were so wonderful, that I had a really tough time choosing the winners. Each and every piece just left me full of awe and wonder. A big big biiggg thank you to all who participated. I love you guys.

And now.....for the results......

The Third Rank goes to-
Chayma  Abbassi
I loved your piece. It was so pleasant to read something like that. 

The Second Rank goes to-
Quille

Your piece was like...wow!!! I literally was cutting onions while reading the piece. It really touched my heart.

And Now...For the Winner...

The First Place goes to-
Paperbird

I had a tough time in choosing between this piece and Quille's. Both of them were wonderful, both of them made me cut onions, but ... there was something special about this piece...this specific piece, that left me in complete awe. 

HONOURABLE MENTION-
HeadInTheClouds

This piece was the only one which was submitted after the deadline .So, when I got the notification of this piece, I was a bit disappointed. Nevertheless, I decided to check out the piece, and what I found, really left he wonder. There is only one sentence to say about the piece. If it had been submitted within date, it would have easily taken a position in the top three. So, I decided to give this piece an honourable mention.

And a big thank you to YOU!!! Of course!!! It is YOU for which this has been possible!!! 
To all the winners, I request all of you to tell me on which pieces would you like me to comment and review on, in the comment section below!!!

And again...

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE 
                WTW.       FAMILY

• MimiChoudhury

I am sorry guys. Its taking me sometime as i am busy with my exams. Nevertheless , I would try to get back to you as soon as possible.

• Chayma Abbassi

the comments and the reviews are still available till now ?
    if they are, you can pick any of my pieces , and thanks again

• Chayma Abbassi

OMG I just knew it today
    I'm so happy , thank you

Thank you! :DD
    And again, thank you for hosting such a great contest :DDD

• MimiChoudhury

@Quille Congratulations and I would definitely do that.

• MimiChoudhury

@Paperbird , I would definitely do that.

• paperbird

oh my gosh, thank you!! did not see that coming.
    you can review any pieces of mine you like, preferably poems. again, thank you!

Oops! I meant 'my thanks to everybody' :P

A big thanks to you for being a part of my WtW family! This contest was such a good opportunity for me to express my thanks the everybody and share a story that I didn't think anybody would care to hear. Thank you! :DD
    Could you please pick random pieces of mine to review? If you want, I'll pick pieces, but you can pick them if you want to :D