spearmint

Write free

Just tell me what you think. Be 100% honest.

The Sickness (Prompt: WOTW#8)

3
    A sickness is spreading through this town. No one knows what it is, but it is unnatural. We have only one name for it: The Sickness. It claims lives faster than normal, causes destruction and loss wherever it goes. The symptoms are that of a common cold, or fever, and yet, it may as well be a murderer. It's haunted the Black family, the the Smiths, the Millers, the Wrights, and countless more. I'm just waiting for the day the the sickness will claim one of my own.
If you're wondering where I got this idea, check out the account Writers of the World. They offer some great prompts. I know that this was very short, but I wanted to get this story started, and this seemed the best way to do it. I might continue it, I might not. If you want me to, please let me know and give me some ideas. I will consider them all, and if I do use your idea, I'll let people know in the comments.

• January 29, 2019 - 9:43am (Now Viewing)

• AJ - Izzy

Woaaah, that's cool! The writing, I mean, not the sickness :) I just saw this prompt, still thinking of what to do, this one's super awesome tho!
    Creative, I like it (keep writing awesome! <3)
    -AJ