Screenshot 2019 04 04 10 28 04 1554353905593 1554354027225

MimiChoudhury

Hey
I am Swastika but everyone calls me Mimi
Ruskin Bond
J.K. Rowling
Hunger Games
Harry Potter, Harry Potter and morrreee Harry Potterrr.
Ravendor
Books
Music
And
Moreee
Check out my ongoing novel
Home-schooled

This is firssttt Harry Potter fanfic everrrrr!!! Hope you like it :) Well...quick question here, guess the ship in this story Nuna Or Huna

Crumple Horned Snorkack

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

4
"You see that ?"
"Which one-?"
"-No . Never mind. You can go now. Thanks for the help."
The black eyes looked down at the silver  ones, as she smiled . "Nargles are real by the way. I know that its kind of unrealistic but-"
"Its not- I mean - na-Nargles CAN EXIST. So can cru-cru-"
"Crumpled Horned Snorkack? Do you think they exist for real? Have you ever witnessed them? Oh-"

Her pale face glowed in pleasure as she exclaimed  ,"I believe all about them but I've never seen them. Did you really see them? Can you show them to me?"
Her eyes shone like bright stars against a dark backdrop, and the tall dark haired man had to suppress a sudden urge to do something desperate that suddenly erupted in his stomach.

"I-I will try to show y-you." 
"When."
"Some day."
"Some day?"
"Yes Luna." He suddenly went down on his knees in front of the dirty blonde haired girl who stared at him in surprise.
"I-I want to bring all your imaginations into life Luna, and give them a place in this soceity , so that you would no longer be Loony Lovegood, you would be what you truly are."
Trembling slightly, he took out a satin case from his trousers and held it on his sweaty palm.
"Will you help me?"

• MimiChoudhury

Aww...thank you so much

• Johanna

Ohhhh... my heart... is melting...
    Love how you just left it at there- not anything cliche, just wonderful, lovely, and heartwarming.
    I think I need to go sob in peace now.
    Tell the Nargles to leave me alone for a while, yeah?

• Living My Life Through Writing

I think the ship is Nuna

• paperbird

careful now, it’s actually an erumpent horn!

• spearmint

I liked this without even reading the piece (Harry Potter, you went the right way), and after reading it, I liked it even more!