Screenshot 20180603 110030

Anha

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

write free, SomeFormOfWriting
miss you, LackingASocialLife
go be great, paperbird

going through my old prompts and seeing what i can come up with in the spur of the moment.

if you enjoyed this piece, comment!! likes tell writers nothing without feedback

alas, it was but a dream

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

6
i lay asleep on the bus today, dreaming of an island where women chose to love women and the distant crashing waves nearly drowned out the sound of your voice, a maiden practicing her lyre on the adjacent wall. we were eternal, darling, never fading. i hope you know that. we've spoken late into the night, they felt like whispers over the ocean, under greek marble, lost in a sunflower field, morning kisses grazing sleepy eyelids under the rising italian sun. i buy a bouquet of roses and fling them into the ocean, hoping they'll find their way to you.

• July 30, 2019 - 4:46am (Now Viewing)

• ethereal.otherworldly

we are eternal, and one day i will find my way to you

• fatpanda

I can seriously taste the sweetness of this piece. Well done!

• PouringOutTheSun

I’ve always been a sucker for anything that mentions marble in even the slightest romantic sense., so of course, I now love this. That last line is so *good* And then you also went and said they were eternal so I was even more drawn in. I love the feel of this piece so much.

• Ruthh

this is honestly so magical!!! i went from imagining being on a bus to being transported to the island and i was like woAH it's lovely!!