Geranium 1

Quille

S'up, dudes?
17. Christian. Homeschooled.
Stoneheart - Cliffhanger Queen
If I could have a super power, it would be to provide motivation and inspiration to those who need it.
I use words to fly.
Skip shooting stars; a fiery comet here.

Made this up on the spot.
What do you think?
I always love to hear your thoughts on my writing, so.... ? :DD

His Smile Makes Me Cry

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

5
About the most beautiful thing I can think of right now is his smile. 
It's a smile like... Well, it's...
*Sigh*
Just imagine if a rainbow got turned upside-down and filled with sunshine. 
That's what his smile reminds me of.
Anytime I'm sad or hurting, I picture it in my mind and I smile too. But not on my face. I fill up with a smile inside. 
Maybe you don't understand that, but my whole body fills with a smile anytime I think of him.
A golden, blissful smile.
The next moment, I'm shattered in tears.
We can't be we.

• January 15, 2019 - 10:46am (Now Viewing)

I think you're right. If you are, Elfboy is proof that I'm crazy :D.
    I get that 'filled up with a smile' feeling anytime I think about that book. I love it so much :)
    You always sound smart.... I have a feeling that you are :DD

about 14 hours ago
  • korra4life

Maybe...
    I bet they are personal thoughts. I'm gonna sound so much like a nerd, but I have to. According to Sigmund Freud (a psychoanalyst), all of our thoughts, actions, and words are tied to our conscience. So, technically, everything we write is an extension of our innermost being, even if we don't realize it.
    Oooh... I do sound smart! I should do that more often ;D

about 14 hours ago

Maybe I write best 'on the spot' ? Idk *shrugs* :)
    This is slightly based in truth... so maybe personal thoughts?
    I have no idea :D
    Thank you so much for commenting though; I really love to read your comments and see what people think of pieces like this :DD

about 15 hours ago
  • korra4life

I love how I forgot to comment on this piece. I read it a while ago.
    Anyhow, this is so relatable, it feels weird to read it. It's like I'm reading personal thoughts. It's really well written, with more than enough description to get me through my day. I think it's already really painful to read because it's so true. Very beautiful! (How can you write so well on the spot?)

about 15 hours ago
  • Julius Caesar

So relatable!!!! (if you know what i mean @acrosstheskysky @loveletterstosappho)

1 day ago
  • .audrey michelle.

np!!!! :DD

Cry away!
    As cruel as I might sound, I like to make my readers cry, so that's probably the best compliment anybody can give me.
    Thank you! :DD <3

• .audrey michelle.

can i cry???

please???

this is so beautiful!!

• Paige

Wow..............

Thank you! You're always so kind and sweet with your comments; I really appreciate them :D

• Luna Lemon

Aw, this was really well done in just these few words! I like how you describe this person's love with sentences like, "if a rainbow got turned upside-down and filled with sunshine". Your word choice(rainbow, filled, sunshine) really shows the lighthearted tone you're going for that really makes the last few lines all the more heartbreaking. And I really love the play on words in the last line, "WE can't be WE". That was so well done and really hit me in the gut.
    Awesome job as always and keep writing:)

Thank you very much for the comment; I'm sorry to hear about your situation though :(

• green.eyes.gurl

You say you made this up on the spot, but this is literally my life. When the guy I like laughs and smiles I'm happy and feel better, and I understand what you mean about the "smile inside." But we also can't be a we. He likes someone else, and has told one of my friends when asked that he didn't think he could ever like me back.
    So powerful and relatable; love it!

Thanks :DD

• Christy Wisdom

Ooh, this is good! I like the figurative language, and the story is well-executed and beautiful.