Screenshot 2019 01 12 at 11.14.34 am

b-yootifuldreamer

Hoi! I'm b-yootifuldreamer, call me BD for short! 10-20 // female // hopes to get published someday! Sorry I have no Idea how to respond to comments but know that I see them and read them and appreciate them!

Yeah, I know the grammar is horrible. That's the way it's supposed to be! Chickens are dumb :P so I wrote it that way! And no I am not a chicken.

ℂhicken Wars ~ Author's Note

3
 Dear friend,
    I will try to put my story in good detail and add in fun stuff for you to see, but first, i've got to confess this:
  1. Yes, I am a chicken.
  2. You will not believe my story. It is too awesome for people.
  3. Chickens love humans and all, but can you stop eating us? … I’m not even sure what to say about that …
Now that i've got that settled, what was I doing, oh! Writing an author's note. Humans are awesome. Easy to fool, but awesome. Honestly, do you really think we are that stupid. And stop taking our eggs, for goodness sakes, how else will we have a family?
My duty in the chicken war started small-so small you would've never known I was even there. I hope you enjoy my story.
I guess this is really not a author's note- I got a bit carried away. Well, I best get writing. Goodbye.
                        Scratches and pecks,
                            Strawberry Rubednok

Funny! Reminds a lot of our chickens; you captured their personalities perfect :DDDD