Huda Ayaz

Fifteen // Author of five books: The Freeze-land series and Angie Moon and the Legends: The Speedster // Peer Ambassador for Spring and Fall of 2019

Email: huda@ayazsisters.com

Entry #21

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

8
On the very last day of second grade, I sang “Hakuna Matata” onstage. My heart beat as fast as a cheetah. My hands got all tingly and it felt like the moment would last forever. I never felt like that before...until I met Ali. When I’m around him everything changes. My eyes fill with a sort of...passion. I heard my sisters talking about a crush. “I love him!” my most oldest sister squealed. Today I had to work with Ali and my hands got all sweaty. And I think that might be it…love.

1

• Huda Ayaz

@bride124 Thanks! It was difficult to stuff all the info in to make the narrator seem like a kid... so I'm glad you were able to read it the way I wanted it to be read.

• Huda Ayaz

@Wishing on a star @AminahMcBina Yes! I've seen Aminah's writing on WtW (I really liked Unity). I had no idea she bought my books?? I'd love to talk more with both of you ^^

• Wishing on a star

This was beautifully written, well done!

My friend, AminahMcBina purchased your books "Freezeland." She reads it to her younger siblings all the time. You really inspire her :)

• bride124

I love the narrative of the story. It conveys his/her innocence, how naïve she is, and gives off feeling of pure love. Great work!