katie.marie

2019

PROMPT: 2019

2
         Now I have become an expert on having a good year after a few bad years. These are my ways for the ideal year. Substitutions to fit you are suggested!

A cup of winter weather 
A pinch of valentines chocolate 
A splash of spring break
2 vacations
5 great friends
20 ounces of good food
A sprinkle of thankfulness
2 cups of Christmas cheer (optional)

- A cup of winter weather is always fun. Staying home getting to curl up and watch movies is always the best. 
- Valentines chocolate is always the best especially coming from someone you love. I have found that the years turn out best        when you give people valentines because it makes both you and them feel good. 
- Spring Break is always needed! Add a splash (or 10) to make it an awesome spring. 
- Vacations always bring so much joy along with fun times. Weather it's visiting your Grandma at the retirement home take              two trips. You won't regret it!
- Friends are always great, but it's important to find the right ones. This part is up to you - add 7 friends add 1 friend whatever       makes you the happiest. 
- Food is essential to having a good year. Add AT LEAST 20 ounces (please add more!!!!!) especially around the holidays. 
- When it's thanksgiving time you always want to think of who makes you happiest in life. 
- Christmas cheer is optional. You can substitute it for Hannukah celebrations, or Kwanza whatever you want to celebrate! 

• January 11, 2019 - 9:56am (Now Viewing)

That's a good recipe! Makes a yummy year :D