mrcolinredwards

I am a huge fan of fantasy, science fiction, super heroes, cartoons, and musicals. My favorite color is red, I love elephants, and my favorite food is oyster crackers and Hershey's milk chocolate. I love writing creative stories. Please read my page!

Hey all,just wanted to get something off my chest that could not wait and had to tell you guys about. Please read and let me know what you think of this. And for those of you who are in Ravenclaw,I encourage you to not care if people say you're weird,own that you're weird because it rocks!

I Think I Might Be A Ravenclaw,Something I Need To Address:

4
Description: Hey all,I know I should be working on my latest chapter of The Labyrinth Of Lost Mothers,A Peter Pan Story (which I totally have been trying to do today,despite being very distracted),but there's something I need to address right now and it cannot wait a minute more. Alright,you guys remember how I was having a Hogwarts house identity crisis,specifically whether or not I was in Hufflepuff or Slytherin? Well,believe it or not,I think I may have found my Hogwarts house. The house I speak of is Ravenclaw,which has blue and bronze colors,and an eagle symbol. At first,I thought it impossible for me to be in Ravenclaw because I thought was not smart enough to be in it,I tend to be a bit forgetful and absent minded at times (I'm also not very good at math). But,then,I looked up some Ravenclaw stuff on the internet and I know I said you shouldn't care what those personality things say,yet when I looked at them...they sounded a lot like me. Ravenclaws are creative,eccentric,artistic,blunt,introversive,nerdy,and enjoy being alone. They are very knowledgable in things they are interested in and think outside the box,they're independent,unique individuals who like things and people who are weird. While they can come off as arrogant and perfectionistic,Ravenclaws are very supportive of people,they will bolster you with everything they've got. As I looked this all over,I began to think and I was like "Oh my God,this sounds like me!" Ravenclaw is the one Hogwarts house that sounds like my personality the most; A creative,eccentric,artsy,blunt,introversive,nerdy guy who likes to be alone and do his own thing,writing. Me being in Ravenclaw would make sense because I love the arts and listen to music when I write. I'll admit,I do have some doubts because Slytherin tends to have some of these traits,but most of them are from Ravenclaw. And let's not forget Luna Lovegood,the most eccentric and adorable Ravenclaw ever (who I love so much!). Luna believed in all sorts of weird stuff,like Nargles and Moon Frogs,and she was not afraid to speak her mind. So,in conclusion,despite having a couple doubts about it,I think I might be a Ravenclaw. 
My Hogwarts house identity crisis seems to be nearly resolved. Let me know what you think of this piece!

• mrcolinredwards

Wow,that is cool,Paperbird,thanks for telling me,I'm glad you found your house!

• The Bubbling Pen

Haha that's awesome, I'm glad you found your house :) I've never actually watched Harry Potter (shame, I know) but I'd be very interested to find out which one I'm in <3

• paperbird

i also went through an hogwarts house identity crisis. i was a slytherin when i was a kid, but as my personality changed i grew more introverted--i became a ravenclaw.
    i like to think of ravenclaws not as students, but as thinkers. they aren't smart (in fact, they're often rather ignorant or distracted) but they spend quite a lot of time in their imagination. they're very creative, intuitive people, and they're also quite introverted.
    i wrote a piece about the hogwarts houses a while ago. my copy and paste function isn't working so i can't leave a link, but it's titled "common interpretations of the hogwarts houses are annoying" in the searchbar if you want to check it out.
    anyway. thank you for writing this, from one potterhead to another.

• mrcolinredwards

You're very welcome,my friend. I know I'll have to change my Hogwarts house to Ravenclaw eventually,now that I've found out where I belong. If you have a Hogwarts house identity crisis,here's what you do to solve it; First,you'll need to place in a Hogwarts house you like that you think sounds like you and stick with it for a while. Second,once you stick with it for a while,see if it sounds like you. If it does,stick with it,if not,then find the right one. Then,go over the four houses and see which one sounds like you the most. It may take a while,but once you find the right one,you'll know it's where you fit in. After that,stick with that house. But,don't let your abilities,Dumbledore says it is our choices that make us who we are. Hope this helps!

That sounds like me too; a lot.
    Glad you found out which one you are :)
    I have no idea about these, but I might look into it now :)

• mrcolinredwards

Well,you can't go wrong with either one,Johanna,both of them are great!

• Johanna

Good for you! Though me? I'm still sort of stuck ahaha. Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw? I don't know. Like Christy Wisdom, I think I'm something in between. (though I just say Hufflepuff)

• mrcolinredwards

Thank you for the nice comments,I've been waiting to hear what people think of this!

• Christy Wisdom

That's really fun that you found your house! Personally, I think I'm something of a mix between a Hufflepuff and a Ravenclaw.

• The Bubbling Pen