NightReader

About me:
I'm bi(yes I'm saying that I like boys and girls, so deal)
I'm a Gryffindor and a Slytherin
And I believe that just because we are experiencing a pandemic doesn't mean it has to cause pandemonium(or mass buying of toilet paper)

I am someone who gets pissed off when they leave a classroom and hears one of their friends getting taunted for being gay. I am sick and tired of people acting like it's a bad word! The word's original meaning had nothing to do with sexuality people! Its original meaning is happiness! So why are we using it as a f**king insult?!?!

I Wish

5
I wish that people would listen
To what I have to say
But when I do
I'm broken
By what they have to say
Because they think I'm stupid
That I can't understand
That because I'm young 
I haven't come 
To face reality

• NightReader

( ;

• Mr. Colin E.

You're welcome,my friend and second family member. I just noticed you have started following me,I appreciate that and won't let it go to my head. Feel free to stop by my page anytime you want,the door is always open.

• NightReader

Thanks

• Mr. Colin E.

My friend,I totally feel you on this. Sometimes I can't properly express what I'm trying to say or do,often getting upset with me when I try to do so. Don't worry,you have people who listen,your second family members,your fellow writers on Write The World.com. We will always be there for you,no matter what,and will support you through and through. Trust me,I've been on this website long enough to know.